UV Nightshades

brad is on forums asking if E members want to them to get UV nigthshades exclusively at E. this is somthing i want to buy, weither E has it exlcusive i don;t care, its a great trick from paul. hey j bayme go snatch up the rights before brad can that would make my day lol

Sep 1, 2007
Uh... Did any of you actually think of asking Paul? If Ellusionist offers an exclusive deal, Paul still has the option of turning it down.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
UV nightshades is the new version of Paul Harris's effect Nightshades. The UV stands for ultra visual not ultra violet I remember correctly.
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
This has to be one of the most immature and dim-witted posts I've ever read, you posted this because it seems like your mad at Ellusionist, or have something against them. Get over it, it's a good effect, but bringing it up here with the dumb comment of "hey get it so Ellusionist can't have it" is stupid. Learn to act mature, or don't be on these forums at all, we need a community thats constructive and wants to revolutionize and better magic, not people that hold grudges and make immature comments about other magic sites.

Grow up.

~Beans

it seems your going off on me beans, that mature. pms are better for that, you could of asked me to clarify the post. its a good effect... i said i am buying it. i don;t care who sells it. now the reason for the post. i should have been more clear and i appolize but im not sure why it set you off. anyway

i find it interesting how they have been aiming to get exlusive rights on alot of things they didn;t produce. and why this particular item shocked me is that paul has started his own store theashtonishmentproject.com

this relates to this site as it makes me wonder if paul has given up on the site with all the new competition, otherwise would n't he want to sell his own item?

there you have it "beans"

and my oh so stupid comment was a joke. im sorry that in your very old and mature age you have lost all sense of humor. life must be very dull

Sep 1, 2007
Hey, there you go with some kind of explanation. You don't sound so cynical now. I'm so sick of immature people coming on forums and posting random pointless things that do nothing but start a debate and start to divide the forums into "E" members and "penguin" members and "cafe" members, all competing sites and start to divide these forums that are supposed to be for the polar opposite reason.

I went off because I don't want to see these forums start to clutter up with things nobody will find useful, I want to be able to use to some extent every post on these forums (an impossible goal I know but I can dream) And your vague post gave the impression that you were just trying to start a debate on how bad Ellusionist is.

I appologize

~Beans

im sorry about that beans, i really was a bit shocked when i read that and i prolly was a bit to quick to jump over here to talk about it. i do wonder whats going on with pauls project, if i wasn;t feeling so lazy at this late hour id prolly go to his site for info... oh well maybe tomarrow =D

Jul 6, 2008
replacement metal

ok so i used all the gimmick that the dvd came with bc i made a bunch of them and lost them all... yeah thats just how i am and i was wondering if there was a way to get more or if i could get it at office depot even but the gimmick was kind of unique so that's why I'm thinking that it might not be at office depot. thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so i used all the gimmick that the dvd came with bc i made a bunch of them and lost them all... yeah thats just how i am and i was wondering if there was a way to get more or if i could get it at office depot even but the gimmick was kind of unique so that's why I'm thinking that it might not be at office depot. thanks for the help

Hello, I edited your post slightly just so people don't get up in arms. You were bordering on exposure of a crucial part of the gimmick, so better to be safe than sorry.

As for re-fills I recommend contacting The Astonishment Project this link.

Hope that helps.
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
hey j bayme go snatch up the rights before brad can that would make my day lol

That is one of the most pathetic things I've read on these forums.

I'm absolutely SICK-TO-*CENSORED*-DEATH of this "omglolzEandT11areenemiestheyshouldbattleandweneedtosupportourfavourite"

Apparently some of you missed that post (like I said) where J.Bayme said they still respect Ellusionist as a company.

Seriously, it's just pathetic and annoying. Stop trying to provide support in a battle that isn't being fought

- Sean

That is one of the most pathetic things I've read on these forums.

I'm absolutely SICK-TO-*CENSORED*-DEATH of this "omglolzEandT11areenemiestheyshouldbattleandweneedtosupportourfavourite"

Apparently some of you missed that post (like I said) where J.Bayme said they still respect Ellusionist as a company.

Seriously, it's just pathetic and annoying. Stop trying to provide support in a battle that isn't being fought

- Sean

You know that was posted on September 1st? The creation day of T11 lol.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results