Dichotomy by Dee Christopher

Dec 26, 2008
Dichotomy by Dee Christopher.

Price: £15
Available from: http://www.deechristophermagic.com/dichotomy.cfm
Rating: 8/10

Dichotomy is Dee Christopher’s Out Of This World effect and I have to say it is my favourite version. It has been updated and changed in order to make it a piece you can perform anywhere and Dee has a fresh presentation which really adds to the idea. A lot of OOTW effects do not add anything to Paul Curry’s original but I think that what Dee has done enhances and modernises it for the magician who does walk around magic.

The idea behind Dichotomy is a clever one and whilst it has been explored before by a few people I think that Dee’s handling is the best I have come across. Every move is justified and fits will within the framework of the overall presentation. The entire idea has also very clearly been designed from personal performing experience. You can tell Dee has worked this over and over again until he got to this point. Another great thing about it for working performers is you can perform many other effects with the same deck before and after you perform Dichotomy.

The ebook is well put together and presented with lots of clear pictures which make for easy learning (not that anything involved is particularly difficult). As Dee says, you can be performing this the same day as you learn it. It really is that easy. I think the price of £15 (about $23) put on it is fair and the right price to be paying for this very clever piece of magic.

Overall, I think that Dichotomy is the best Out of This World for the walk around performer. It is convenient and easy to do with no need for a table and although it can be performed quite quickly it packs a massive punch. I would recommend you get this if you want a practical, easy and hard hitting OOTW effect.

Ben Prime

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I LOVE everything Dee put's out, and no doubt that I will get this in the near future.
Can you just elaborate more on the deck itself. How hard it is to make, how much is it gonna cost (if anything), and so on? Without exposure of course.

Dec 26, 2008
I LOVE everything Dee put's out, and no doubt that I will get this in the near future.
Can you just elaborate more on the deck itself. How hard it is to make, how much is it gonna cost (if anything), and so on? Without exposure of course.

The deck is very simple to make, you dont need to do any hard work at all really. It shouldnt cost much and you probably have everything needed already. If not, you can get everything without trouble.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results