TnR by Mathieu Bich : See the Teaser

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
It looks pretty sweet. I love the fact that Chris is actually using a Guardian card! To me, that makes all of the difference. I believe I'll be picking this effect up on day one. Unless there is other things I should look foward to?

By the way...did you get my PM Jonathan?

Shane K.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
just wondering if this ends clean. Because I have the impression it doesn't. Very nice restoration. DEfinately going to buy this one.

Sep 2, 2007
Visually, this reminds me a lot of Daniel Garcia's TORN, and I'm wondering if the methods might be similar. It requires less, cover, though, which I like. Somebody said it looks like it ends a little dirty, and I agree, although I also believe any magician worth his salt cleans up dirty endings rather than whining about them.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
...I wish I had watched this with a mirror behind me...seeing my expression would have been priceless.

I know where part of my paycheck will be going come the 23rd.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys. Mathieu's TNR can be used for SO MUCH. His method is pure genius & allows room for plenty of creativity. The routine that Chris teaches on the DVD DOES end clean & allows you to hand the card out at the very end.

Might I remind you all the neither is TORN?!?!?! You end dirty and start dirty in that too!!!

Maybe I'm tired of people complaining about set-up, whether you end clean, impromptu this/impromptu that...but then in the same breath they say they do it for the audience...

Regardless, it looks killer. KILLER! I'll most likely be picking this up on the 23rd with 6 decks of guardians....I might actually start using them in my restaurant work. I shall let you all know how that one goes... :)

Best.
Steve

(This was aimed at no one in particular...just my feelings at the moment. :D)

Well, to me it looked pretty clean because I was checking out Kenners hand and I couldnt actually see anything which was good. And the ending, showing the Queen...I believe is the amazing ending they're talking about. Because if you look at the right hand side its just slightly pushed out over the edge a bit and when he turns the card around it's like that as well.

Very nice....can anyone on the T11 staff release the price, or is it too early for that?

-RA69

Wow. I literally sat at my computer, laughing out loud and saying "What?!".

That looked amazing. I can't stop watching it. That looked....impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results