Teleport Envelope?

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
Ever since I saw the video for Jeff Lee's Bill in Egg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PgWj4qg1g) I really wanted to learn how to do the vanish of the bill. I read that he doesn't teach the routine (just the loading procedure), so I set out to find the vanishing envelope device.

After a little digging, I discovered that it was Ted Lesely's Teleport Envelope. The problem is, I don't know where to find it.

I read that there were professional envelopes being sold somewhere, but I can't find anything.

In his book, Paramiracles, it teaches how to make one. The problem is that I'm not a mentalist should I get the book anyway?

He has several routines that use the envelope on video, but to my knowledge he doesn't teach how to make one. Maybe I'm wrong, but what should I do?

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
I know where to get the book, but I read in the reviews for the dvds that they don't teach you how to make the envelope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
I know that, but I was asking if I should bother buying a 40 dollar mentalism book if I have no experience with that sort of thing, just to learn how to make this envelope, which I heard is a pain in the butt to make. Maybe you can point me to some decent sources for beginners in mentalism?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
The envelope has many more magicial applications than mentalism based applications.

The book itself is great but a lot of the stuff in there requires quiet a lengthy set up.

I would definatly not recommend this book to you there are a lot of great ebooks which teach similar envelopes if that is all you are after.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results