Dan and Dave - Molecule Cuts

Hey there,
I'm somewhat new to cardistry flourishing and I want to take it to the next level and learn Dan and Dave's Molecule Cuts, though I don't know where to begin...
I do have Dan and Dave's The System (yes, strange thing for a beginner to have... it was a gift), but in the Extras section where Molecule 1-3 is taught, the video is really small and its just a repeat of them doing it in slow motion... not a good way to learn!
So where can I learn these cuts elsewhere?
Help please :)

The Trilogy teaches Molecule 4 and shows some variations on molecule 2, however, it is still pretty much taught in slow motion; most flourishes are. I would suggest getting the Trilogy tho. I bought it mainly for the magic, but I got addicted to the flourishes and it was my first flourishing DVD. You can get just the flourishing portion of the Trilogy, but ti is sold out on Dan & Dave's website. If you're not looking to spend $80 on the Trilogy, then you can get Molecule 4 here for $5.

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
When I don't get a flourish from The System due to the lack of verbal/text instruction I usually look if I can buy a download with instruction anywhere, and if that's also not available I check YouTube.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results