First Effect (Let's Face It) Up & Ready!

Also the OP said something about subjugating people to his art, blog, website or something like that. That word "subjugate" is a very powerful word. It means forcing oneself upon others even if you're not welcomed.

IF the OP's intentions is to show, display, discuss, and share magic or magical experiences with the forums then he's certainly in the right place to do that. HOWEVER, and I stress this as only a possibility, if his intentions are to come here to promote his youtube channel, blog, or other <insert thing here>, then he's not in spirit with what this forum is here for and may possibly be in violation of the marketing/advertising rules here.

Nov 25, 2012
So I pulled this description you wrote for the trick;

'Let’s Face It is a visual bill change. Beginning with a one dollar bill and George Washington’s face, it proceeds onto Thomas Jefferson ($2), Abraham Lincoln ($5), Alexander Hamilton ($10), and finishes with a Benjamin Franklin ($100) handout. The gimmicked one dollar bill is shown front and back to begin the trick and by the end—it’s gone!'

Never in a million years would I have guessed this to be the trick from the trailer.
Also for the $20 you are charging people to buy the trick, I think they'd want to see a full performance or any form of magic whatsoever in the trailer. Hope this helped.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results