Bite Out Oreo - Better Bands

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
If you perform the Bite Out Oreo effect which as you know works like the bite out quarter that David Blaine made ever so popular, I have found the perfect band that matches the white "cream" better than the yellowish / gold that come on it when you purchase it.

I stumbled upon these while my children (5) and (8) walked into Toys R Us with me and wanted to purchase some of those mini rubber bands to make those popular bracelets that are now the craze. Any how, they sell individual colors and you can pick up a pack of 300 for like $2.00. If you don't have any Toys R Us stores around you try local craft stores that are selling the looms and little rubber bands to make these bracelets.

Just thought I'd share some info.

Here is the link:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/inde...cp=2255956.3209580.23862116&parentPage=family

Jul 22, 2013
California
With the Bite Out Oreo Effect, though, wouldn't it make more sense to get a pack of Oreos for $3 and do the trick by actually biting the Oreo, and then "restoring" it? I mean, it's impromptu, and cheaper.

Apr 17, 2013
With the Bite Out Oreo Effect, though, wouldn't it make more sense to get a pack of Oreos for $3 and do the trick by actually biting the Oreo, and then "restoring" it? I mean, it's impromptu, and cheaper.

and you get to eat cookies

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ha Ha. It does play well for kids when you produce it among a platter of Oreos on a Dove Pan and then pair that up with Vanishing Milk Pitcher.

Jul 22, 2013
California
How would you pull this off
Well, by covering it with your hand (in the natural action of holding the cookie), you could put it up to your mouth, take a bite, put it back up to your mouth, and do a quick spin to make it look restored. As I said, it's impromptu, but you actually take a bite from the cookie. If you really wanted to hand it out for inspection, I suppose you could do a cookie switch. :) just an idea

Sep 7, 2008
For an impromptu bitten and restored Oreo, check out Pete McCabe's cookie trick in the August, 2009 issue of Genii Magazine. It's very cool. But the gimmicked version is also sweet, so thanks for the find Rick!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results