Swallowing Regeneration Cards

Shawn Allison

Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Hi,

I want to either get Regeneration by Blake Vogt or Smoke by Alan Rorrison refills. I would get smoke but producing smoke from your mouth could get me into some very serious trouble at school. So I thought I would get Regeneration. But the cleanest way to perform Regeneration is to actually swallow the corner. My question is, does swallowing the corner of a card hurt your health?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juhuhn K

Elite Member
Dec 15, 2013
I own a ton of regeneration gimmicks, and I mean, you don't really need to swallow it. You can stick it to the roof of your mouth which usually works. However if you want to swallow it, which is what I used to do there's nothing to it really, just the bad taste.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I did a live performance of Regeneration at a party I had been hired to perform, I know I needed to hit them hard with some heavy stuff so I swallowed it - I had never practiced or rehearsed swallowing it before. It worked and destroyed the audience but I gotta say, I wasn't use to actually swallowing small objects like this and I had to continuously wash it down because I could feel like stuff in the back of my throat. But that was on me, I probably should have practiced before just jumping into it. That being said, I never got sick or had any health problems.

Aug 16, 2011
You probably ate paste when you were a little kid and didn't get affected by it. The only real concern you should be worried about, is not swallowing the corner of the card, but about how many people touched the corner of that card and how many people never washed their hands before touching the corner of the card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results