Saturday Night Contest - Back to School!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Kind of glad I'm not on the judging team this week looks like a tough one to sort from.

For all those that entered, since this is a video challenge. I wouldn't get your hopes up with a judging result tonight. The video challenges take a lot of time and, if I were you, wait for tomorrow for a result.

Just a word from experience.

Again, great showing for everyone!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

Fantastic entries from all across the board this weekend - some very neat ideas! You guys always do an excellent job.

With that said, let's get onto the winner. The winning entry this week had all three of the criteria we were looking for: execution, creativity, and originality. There were some really cool ideas showcased, but the judging came down to the execution of the effect, as we did not want any flashes! The performance of their effect was really smooth, so with that said, we congratulate Justin Morris for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team and they will hook you up with your prize.

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to bengabing, jibrizy, and antoferra for making this contest a difficult one to judge. You guys had some great ideas!

Thanks to everyone for entering this week. It was a pleasure going through the submissions and seeing your creativity at work. See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results