Anyone know where I can purchase a deck of Jerry's or Wynns?

Nov 25, 2007
Hey all,

since I'm still new to this forum, I have heard about the Jerry's Nuggets that seem ever so popular here. I must be really out of the magik scene, can you all inform me as to what Jerry's are * I thought to myself "so thats what they are calling the Chicken Nuggest at Mc. Donalds, just thought they came up with another brand of Chicken Mc. Nuggets... from some dude named Jerry a.k.a. Jerry's Nuggets...:p * I would also like to know about the Wynn deck as well... Are they avalable in Bridge size because I have Chris's Totally Out of Control and Sybil looks really tempting... being a girl, I have fairly small hands and the Poker size cards don't work so well for one hand cuts... or Sybil for that matter. Could someone who has the knowlege of these decks offer an explanation as to what they consist of ?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well, I wouldn't limit yourself to bridge sized decks for that matter. Especially if you would like to get your hands on some Jerry's and/or Wynns. I'm thinking that the only place that you'd be able to find some Jerry's would be eBay or something of that nature. You can get Wynns from there too, however...you'll probably be paying a lot for them.

I'd highly suggest picking up a few decks of the Brown Wynns here at Theory11 as soon as midnight strikes until the supply runs out.

Totally Out Of Control is amazing, isn't it?

Anyway, I hope to see you around here more.

Shane K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't believe they come in Bridge size since they were printed a long time ago, about the 60's I believe? I'm sure I'm wrong so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jerry Nuggets, are amazing for flourishing, so if you have issues with poker size playing cards I would recommened other cards since these can go up to 150 bucks a deck.

They can be found on Ebay and the links for them are post on TheCuso.info all the time. So check out that site for Jerry Nugget info. To see the cards check out clips from the Trilogy.

Wynn decks are sold here at Theory11, the stock refreshes every night at Midnight Eastern. There's only 250 decks sold a day, and they usually sell out in 5 minutes SO BE QUICK.

I've heard the handle great for magic but, not that great for flourishing. But, that's just a few reviews I've read about. Also I'm not sure if they come in Bridge size just because they were printed a long time ago.

Hopefully this somewhat helps, and anything I missed I'm sure will be adressed.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well, I don't believe they come in Bridge size since they were printed a long time ago, about the 60's I believe? I'm sure I'm wrong so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jerry Nuggets, are amazing for flourishing, so if you have issues with poker size playing cards I would recommened other cards since these can go up to 150 bucks a deck.

They can be found on Ebay and the links for them are post on TheCuso.info all the time. So check out that site for Jerry Nugget info. To see the cards check out clips from the Trilogy.

Wynn decks are sold here at Theory11, the stock refreshes every night at Midnight Eastern. There's only 250 decks sold a day, and they usually sell out in 5 minutes SO BE QUICK.

I've heard the handle great for magic but, not that great for flourishing. But, that's just a few reviews I've read about. Also I'm not sure if they come in Bridge size just because they were printed a long time ago.

Hopefully this somewhat helps, and anything I missed I'm sure will be adressed.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

My brown Wynns handle very well for flourishing and magic. I guess it's personal preference though. I love them. :)

Shane K.

Howie Schwartzman has some of the smallest hands I have ever seen in my entire life and does a beautiful and invisible one-handed top palm...a beautiful everything really. So does Lee Asher (you may have hear of him...:rolleyes:)...go to www.leeasher.com and look for his "I have small hands page" somewhere on his website. He has a photo of the exact size of his hand that you can compare to.

The size of your hands is never an issue with performing good magic, it's just about practice, practice, and oh yea, more practice.

Do not get into the habit of using bridge sized cards...very bad idea. Trust me. You'll have a lot of trouble moving to a poker-sized deck in the future...not to mention that bridge sized cards are just weird :D.

As far as Jerry's and Wynn's are concerned:

Neither are made as bridge sized decks.
They are all hyped up beyond reason.
Almost everyone goes for the hype, including me.
Wynn's will supposedly go up in price as soon as Theory 11 runs out, you can find them on the "Playing cards" tab on the website.
Jerry's sell for 140-170 on ebay right now.
Keep in mind that Jerry's Nuggets are a deck of cards...

Oh, and Mc Donalds is horrible. Unless you want to die a miserable death of clogged arteries and heart problems, steer clear of 'em :D.

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
well jerry's nuggets go for about $150-200 bucks on ebay. unless you want to cut the cards your self and make your own bridge cards, i don't believe they make the old jerry's in bridge.

The wynn cards, the old ones at least, you can get them on ebay for a few bucks plus S&H. also i don't think they come in bridge size either. theory11 is selling the highly rare brown wynns for $4.95 a deck, but they only sell them 250 a day and restart the reselling at midnight. if you want those you have to type fast seeing as they sell out of the in about 2 miniuts.

toatly out of control is amazing!!

and do learn sybil, once you get it down it looks sweet =P

if you need any other help just pm me

P.S. how long have you been into magic, even if you just got back into it.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
First and foremost, 24 hour McDonald's has become my best friend during finals week. Second, from what I've heard, Max Malini had the smallest hands in magic, yet he was able to get away with everything because he was such an amazing artist and his misdirection was on point. As for performing cuts such as Sybil, it's just practice. At first I thought my hands were too small to flourish, but as you practice more and more, your hands will grow accustomed to the way the cards are positioned in your hands and everything will feel right after that. Good luck!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
First and foremost, 24 hour McDonald's has become my best friend during finals week. Second, from what I've heard, Max Malini had the smallest hands in magic, yet he was able to get away with everything because he was such an amazing artist and his misdirection was on point. As for performing cuts such as Sybil, it's just practice. At first I thought my hands were too small to flourish, but as you practice more and more, your hands will grow accustomed to the way the cards are positioned in your hands and everything will feel right after that. Good luck!

I'm right there with you. During finals week...24 hour anything is usually very helpful. Good luck!

Shane K.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I'm a girl.

I use nothing but poker sized cards. Unless you are an 8 year old, you should not use bridge size cards. Ever.

If its a little much for you to handle, start by using half the deck of regular Bicycle, Bee or Tally-Ho stock poker sized cards. Gradually work your way up to the full deck.

There is no need for you to be handling "name brand cards". Guardians are an exception, being that they are more readily available than Wynns and far more available than Jerrys. PLUS they handle nicely, and look bad a$$.

Thats as name brand as you need to get right now.

Katie

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 25, 2007
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for the encouragement and advice on the card flourishes. I compared my hand to the size of Lee 's and holly crap, i think we have the same hand size! I was under the impression that men have large hands and could never have small hands... thank God I was wrong on that. I will practice and keep working to train my hands for the one hand cuts. I met a professional magician when I was 16 in my hometown and he suggested that I use bridge cards to start with, now that I see the bridge size cards are hard to find, this will force me to use and get adapted to the Poker cards. Thanks again for all your help, I will let you know how my flourishing mad skills adapt and develope... Sybil here I come...

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for the encouragement and advice on the card flourishes. I compared my hand to the size of Lee 's and holly crap, i think we have the same hand size! I was under the impression that men have large hands and could never have small hands... thank God I was wrong on that. I will practice and keep working to train my hands for the one hand cuts. I met a professional magician when I was 16 in my hometown and he suggested that I use bridge cards to start with, now that I see the bridge size cards are hard to find, this will force me to use and get adapted to the Poker cards. Thanks again for all your help, I will let you know how my flourishing mad skills adapt and develope... Sybil here I come...
Hey Ashley,

Whats up? Glad to meet you! I hope you enjoy the forums, and if you have any questions, just ask, the people here are friendly and kind and will help with almost anything. Overall, just have a good time!

Noah Sebek

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
i know this is kinda off topic, but another girl in the community.. that is awesome
women magician and flourishers drive me nuts
GO KATIE!!!
& ASHLEY!!!

o and yeah, nobody uses bridge cards..... nobody

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results