Trick of the Year

Sep 10, 2007
There is going to be some sort of Trick of the Year tournament on iTricks.com judged by a few magicians. I was wondering, what's your favourite trick of '07? There should definitly be some theory 11 tricks in the running.

Does anybody know who the judges are?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Canada
sorry theory11 but i havent bought any of your tricks yet but i soon will.I really liked Mathieu Bich's Spreadwave.Its Awsome!

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
I threw Interlace at them. Also, the only REALLY new trick that came from here is Panic. The other two are variations on older themes and to me that disqualifies them. Same goes for DVD's on such things as the muscle pass and razor blade illusion (alas)

C

clarrus

I'd say take your pick from T11. I say witness for it's simplicity and powerfulness.

Nov 8, 2007
The only thing I got this year that I've really gotten use out of has been the Loops DVD set. I've spent most of this year working with loops and learning a few older effects I hadn't gotten around to. Not much has excited me this year. I like Factory Sealed and Bullet ok, but I still prefer performing coin in bottle with a borrowed glass bottle and a folding quarter. Still the best in opinion.

So I'd say the Loops DVD set is the best magic product to be released this year.

Sep 4, 2007
I would probably have to say Indecent. Such a great effect, it kills.

Sorry Wayne but I'm gonna have to get angry. You ninjas and Indecent! What's so great about it? The method is horrible! I hate it! It should be illegal to market such junk! Normally I'd :D at the end of my posts but this one deserves a :mad:.

L

Liam Carrie

i've invented a Signed quarter in glass bottle impromptu and the coin cant get out. i might market it here

Is this the same Penguinmagic Legend "smokingmonkey" or just a copycat?

Well I don't own a lot of products that came out in 2007. I'm going to have to say "Panic by Aaron Fisher" I made a lot of purchases this year, but i only have a couple that were made this year and Panic is by far the best.

Sep 10, 2007
I've never been on the penguin magic forums. I just picked the name SmokingMonkey because a smoking monkey is obviosly the funniest thing in the universe. So no im not this "legend" your talking about and i wasn't copying anyone's name.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I've never been on the penguin magic forums. I just picked the name SmokingMonkey because a smoking monkey is obviosly the funniest thing in the universe. So no im not this "legend" your talking about and i wasn't copying anyone's name.

Well now I can tell by your spelling and grammar (no offense). Oh yes, the Monkey was a legend around Penguintown. I miss him and his Card Wallets... :(

Dec 13, 2007
definatley panic... it has a great effect and ive wanted to do that for many years(make a deck dissapear) i use it all the time ... people go crazy for it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results