Saturday Night Contest - Everyday Powers

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Let me set the stage for the most relate able thing ever. It's late on Sunday. You decide to go through your binder.You realize you forgot about your MOUNTAIN of homework that's due the next day!!!!! Obviously you want to do it, and do it correctly. HOWEVER you really want to sleep.

Now you can not only finish it correctly, but also finish in a timely manner!

(BTW @0:04 it says "Due Monday!" for some reason the red ink didn't show up well on my camera.)
This is BY FAR, my favorite SNC entry. However I just realized I forgot to point out some little hidden Easter eggs in the paper.

Here:
upload_2018-4-29_18-40-33.png

You'll notice I highlighted One of them. Obviously This is a reference to an inside joke I've been running into the ground, and I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing. Of course I'm referring to the "NO CATFISH" running gag.

However In
RED You'll notice DM+GC in a heart. This is also a reference to a newer inside joke which is the love between Card Cheat, Daniel Madison and his Favorite move the Gamblers Cop.

Also, the final inside joke is you'll notice EVERY answer is wrong on the bottom portion. The joke is:
even though I have magic on my side I still don't math well:(:(:(:(.

There I just wanted to get those out of the way. I planned on doing it earlier but actually kind of forgot. I don't think I missed any, but I just like to add some stuff like this to my SNC entries. So remember to start looking out for them in all SNC entries.;)

.... or don't. I mean..... like you can but I won't force you into anything.......

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results