Card College Series...

Nov 25, 2007
Thanks to all who posted their awesome advice under this posting. Your feedback has been much appreciated! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I have the first three volumes and they are fantastic. I never intend to go through them systematically. I use them as a reference. I highly recommend them though. They have lots of practial and impromptu effects. It also has articles on theory and presentation. If you plan on doing alot of card magic, I would recommend them. However, if you don't plan on doing alot of card magic, you might want to stick with Royal Road to Card Magic which is more basic and has less material, but it's equal to Card College as far as quality goes.

My suggestion? Don't buy them. Complete the ones you have, study them, then get vol.3, finish it, then vol.4, then 5.

Getting the whole collection in a snap will just make you bored, when you see all the material, you'll jump from the pass to color changes ....etc.

The books wont go out of print for quite some time. So study the ones you have, and complete the collection later. Yes, the books are the best for card magic, finishing them and applying the moves as Roberto, the author, teach you will make you better than 90% of today's magicians. ( the author said something along these lines in his introduction in vol.1, read it ).

~ Feras

Sep 5, 2007
Cyprus
Card College light

hey guys,

does anybody have "card college light"?

anyone recommends it?

i dont have the 5 volumes and i am not planning to get them soon...

i am at intermediate level and i am wondering about the light edition...
description says it has 7 routines with total of 21 tricks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results