Daniel Madison

Okay,
well to start with i own a lot of daniel madison tricks/lecture notes and i dont susspect many people do due to him being so underground, this is in no way to say buy his products nor dont buy them as he wish's to be kept "unknown" but supporting him would be nice.
The products i own of him are:
One
Two
Rip
Cut
Irreversible
Bound.

He has antoher trick called outlaw and one called breach (which is the bets trick i have seen in a long time!).

i would like to say anyone who has purchased or wants to purchase these to know how killer these effects are, One and Two are both lecture notes that rougly have 8-10 tricks on each, a few of my favourite are:
Cameo
Laps
Monte Santana
FukinAces
One
Angle Zero
Re-match

his tricks are very well thought out and are insane and EVERY trick is a bargain, when buying some i was like is this going to be another depressing make a gimmick trick (such as i found TnR) but it really was not, if there are gimmicks to make they are very simple, and esily obtainable.

i would like to give Daniel a big thankyou for creating some of my favourite effects, as i really do like his style and tricks, dude keep on rocking!

i hope my contribution has helped you in some what of a way!

Aug 31, 2007
UK
He's not underground, he has his own site and alot of people know about him and his work.

He's even an "artist" here.

Jan 5, 2008
Question about irreversible: Is it really as good as it sounds?
Are the forces on "One" as good as the irreversible one?

He's not underground, he has his own site and alot of people know about him and his work.

He's even an "artist" here.

considering theory11 is an UNDERGROUND magic learning epicentre, he is underground as so is theory11, probably not as much as theyde like it to be but compared to the mainstreme magic websites such as E and PM daniel and T11 are considered underground

Question about irreversible: Is it really as good as it sounds?
Are the forces on "One" as good as the irreversible one?

irrerversible IS very good trick, however as it is a " i make a prediction" trick most laymen act upon it being a chance that the turned over card is there card, however give them deck and see if they can guess ur card :p.

the forces on one... hmm.. i dont recall much forcing in his lecture notes, and the force inirrerisble is jsut not fair ^^

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Daniel definatly has one of the most innovative minds out there. Quite a clever fella' indeed.

I know that eventually I'm going to buy a majority of his stuff mainly because I feel that I connect with his style more than anyone elses. That's not saying that I'm knocking any of the other artists here, I promise. =P

Shane

Sep 1, 2007
UK
considering theory11 is an UNDERGROUND magic learning epicentre, he is underground as so is theory11, probably not as much as theyde like it to be but compared to the mainstreme magic websites such as E and PM daniel and T11 are considered underground

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... hehehehehehehe.... haaa haaa haaa haaa...
hahahahahaha... he he he he he he he... haahaahaahaahaahaa...

Funny ;)

t11 is about as underground as Mother Tereasa is a ...

Daniel Madisons material is excellent, and I hope he doesn't release too much through here... but good for him if being here helps him any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2007
I was wondering if anyone has found his Card Cheat Handbook? It is supposed to be on his site but underground.
PM me if you know how to get it? I have been wracking my computer for hours looking for the secret site to get it.
Thanks,
Mobius

Sep 1, 2007
I was wondering if anyone has found his Card Cheat Handbook? It is supposed to be on his site but underground.
PM me if you know how to get it? I have been wracking my computer for hours looking for the secret site to get it.
Thanks,
Mobius

It's hidden for a reason. Anyone that knows is not at liberty to say. Purchase his Blood Marking System, it's from the Card Cheat book and it's not going to be around long. Take advantage of it and forget about the other..Just a tip.

-Dave-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results