Brown, Cinnamon, or Violet Wynn's

Jan 27, 2008
I think Katie's post should be sticky-ed as it is a definitive answer to many questions revolving around these decks.

Thanks for your replies, guys.

..:Z:..

Jan 27, 2008
Wow, since Katie made a post you guys all sucked up to her. Luckily Jordan posted and stopped it. Well I guess everyone has there own favorites.

Sorry, Richard Cranium. I just thought it should be sticky-ed as I have never seen such a definitive answer about the Wynns in general.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Wow, since Katie made a post you guys all sucked up to her. Luckily Jordan posted and stopped it. Well I guess everyone has there own favorites.

P.S. Hey katie you look great holding those wynns, but mind telling me why Chris uses the red wynns for theory11 one on ones.

We shot those videos 4 months ago, before we had any brown Wynn's available. Chris loves the feel of the red Wynn's right out of the box. Every trick was shot with a new deck, as we have a few thousand red ones to spare.

I never said that red and blue "sucked" -- in fact, I like them-- but each for different reasons. To each his own. Or her own. Jordan, the blue ones are actually my personal favorite in terms of color, that has been forum knowledge since they were available. The blues certainly aren't a collector's item, and they aren't rare like the brown's, but they look cool.

My point was that the browns are better for the "MAJORITY" of the magic community-- as the majority of theory11 site members depend on solid fanning ability and durability in their performances, whether that be flourishing or magic. Flourishing/cardistry is just one part of our badass world, and we have to try to please everyone.

And frankly, if you like the Red/Blues better, then buy the reds and blues. Browns still sell out in less than 5 minutes whenever they are available. So that should say something about these decks.

Keep being awesome...

Love,

Katie Egleston.

Sep 10, 2007

WOW, I happen to agree with someone who happens to be Katie on one issue and you call that sucking up. Boss I have only posted here seven times check them all out for yourself and see what a suck up I am. And just because all the pros and advance flourishers like Andrei or whomever poster hanging on your bedroom wall at the moment love the red Wynn's doesn't mean you cant disagree with them, you can have your own independent thoughts about it. But to each his own, right?

WOW, I happen to agree with someone who happens to be Katie on one issue and you call that sucking up. Boss I have only posted here seven times check them all out for yourself and see what a suck up I am. And just because all the pros and advance flourishers like Andrei or whomever poster hanging on your bedroom wall at the moment love the red Wynn's doesn't mean you cant disagree with them, you can have your own independent thoughts about it. But to each his own, right?

Hehehe suck up.:p

Jan 27, 2008
Is it possible to get some brown wynns that aren't jumbo?

To my knowledge, no. I believe they do not manufacture Brown (more specifically, Burgundy) Wynn's anymore. The Wynns that are purchasable from this site are about 3 years old; they we're manufactured in 2005 I believe.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
To my knowledge, no. I believe they do not manufacture Brown (more specifically, Burgundy) Wynn's anymore. The Wynns that are purchasable from this site are about 3 years old; they we're manufactured in 2005 I believe.

How do you know that?

Jan 27, 2008
How do you know that?

I do not know whether, all of the sudden, they are gonna find a bunch of standard index Wynns rotting in a warehouse, as, many people and the "artists" have made it pretty clear that there are no Brown, standard indexed, Wynns.

..:X:..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results