The DEVILS Touch

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I have it too, and I have to agree, it's clever. I'd kinda figured out the basics of it before buying, but knowing how everything works is very cool :) It'll take me a while to get down though.

StormShadow

Banned
Jan 18, 2008
He did take it off his website, but if you go to the link that Creeper provided you can still purchase it.

Good effect, and it will take some time for me to get the skill down.

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I'm not sure why people think the skill will take months to learn. It worked for me the first time I practiced it.
I think for a complete presentation angle, you should pick up Oz's In the Abyss and use his prediction envelope for the finale.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I'm not sure why people think the skill will take months to learn. It worked for me the first time I practiced it.
I think for a complete presentation angle, you should pick up Oz's In the Abyss and use his prediction envelope for the finale.

The skill itself isn't what takes time. The angles, the get ready, the practice of doing it smoothly without it looking suspicious, that's what tales time.

-ThrallMind

Jan 26, 2008
lol

i love the devil mmmm his sweet caress....and soft touch......oooo..../em looks around

did i say that out loud?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results