Magic then flourishing or flourishing then magic?

Which one is easier?

• Total voters
Sep 4, 2007
Utah, united state
I've been doing Flourish for about a year now, and i got into magic about 6 months ago, i found it much easier to learn materials now that i have basic knowledge about flourishing.

How about you guys? which one did you start first and did it make it any easier?

Although I would recommend starting with magic first I actually started flourishing first. At that time I knew nothing about magic and I thought that they were two totally different things. Later I found out that they can be combined. So yeah, I started with flourishing.

I think many people are introduced to magic then in time they begin flourishing. That's how it worked for me. I began magic then I was introduced to flourishes and I instantly loved it. It's just so different and unique. I think what I said above is mainly due to the fact that flourishing isn't very popular. You don't see people on TV performing flourishes. You would see them doing magic.

Then, you would be interested in that and begin magic. And then you would begin to notice flourishing and maybe you would start that.

Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I started off by doing magic, and i still do it and practise it, i may go into flourishing, but i think magic will still be my main thing.

Feb 5, 2008
London
I started out on Flourishes as I didn't know if I wanted to get into magic. Plus there is no issues over sharing secrets with flourishes cos there aren't any.

However due to my colleagues (who are magicians) and a thread I started in Theory11 magic had to follow as it seemed pointless doing flourishes on its own.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results