Bicycle Centurions - Released

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
well i dont feel like buying into the hype right now. maybe when its less of a hype ill drop by and buy some. they DO look awesome. the feel looks nice for a flourisher id say. but i think i'll wait this one out.

Feb 11, 2008
Nice Cards... I would pick up some with Trillogy too, but the shipping to germany is very hihg with $30. It would be cool if you add a free shipping by buying something around $100 ;)
Btw... you want blue/red cards? Buy some blue Split Spades... best looking and handling cards in my opinion (tally-ho split spades.. not the bee one)
Greets
Jan

well i dont feel like buying into the hype right now. maybe when its less of a hype ill drop by and buy some. they DO look awesome.

I agree with ya bud. 100%

the feel looks nice for a flourisher id say. but i think i'll wait this one out.

That's my biggest problem with the trailer video. It's all flourishes. Don't get me wrong, the sequences were bad ass, but besides the one or so changes there was nothing that appealed to me to buy them.

As a card magician, I would rather see faro's, possibly a couple of ShapeShifters or other changes, possibly second deals.

I know that they can't get everyone's interest in the trailer. If they did, the trailer would be like 15 mins long.

Just my two cents.

Peace,
Mitch.Conroy

P.S. The cards do look amazing.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
well i baught that 12 deck variety brick from ellusionist at christmas time...and im still on my first viper deck lol

i have 1 thing of guardians, only opened the packing to look at them...

no chance ill buy these in the next 2 years :(

plus personally, youd have to be an idiot to buy stuff instantly, as im sure something will come up- be it quality, offcenter etc (think of 1st ed guardians)

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Another black deck. Meh.

I wouldn't consider this a "black deck."

Vipers, Shadow Masters, Black Ghosts, Tigers... yeah.. but these (and Guardians) shouldn't be considered "black decks." The faces of these cards are normal and the backsides are changed with a gray scale. Black decks have black faces... that's my opinion. ^_^

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
if youb guys havent noticed, or its probably obvious, D+M does like 3 new cuts, really awesome, also a backspinner... and RZ's vortex, although i dont know if its his, is it?//
where can i learn vortex?.
cant wait for "dangerous"

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
It would be a lie if I said I don't want it.
But, right now, I will refrain myself from just buying it cause it looks awesome.
I'm just going to wait awhile until I use up my guardians. Yay Guardians.

Aug 31, 2007
I can't see any centurions on this deck. :confused:

Exactly what i thought! I wanted the jokers to be awesome little soldier people.

T11, these look great, and i will be buying 4 either today or on wednesday, but please think about designing cards with blue or red backs! I would KILL for blue guardians. PLEASE PLEASE THiNK ABOUT IT!

Any chance for a Blue/Red version of the deck? I really like the design of the deck and I am sure they handle fantastically...just tired of the black decks personally. Just personal preference to blue backed decks....nothing knocking these cards in the slightest. Nice work guys!

--Jim

I totally agree!
I love the black version, but a blue backed version would be so awesome!
These cards look pretty nice, I'll pick up a few sometime soon.

Calvin Lauber

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results