Bone Ho

Man...this guy has been driving me crazy lately. He's just all so...mysterious.

His videos = defying reality. The way he does his cuts, EVERYTHING is insanely fast and CLEAN!

Just who is he?

I think every flourisher in the world should worship him.

Wish I would've joined CheatersCheater back in the day...(sigh)

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
Cuso, where the hell do you get your news? Does every one in the magic community tell you everything before they tell their closest friends? I wish bone ho will make some tutorials. I love his anaconda dribble.

Man...this guy has been driving me crazy lately. He's just all so...mysterious.

His videos = defying reality. The way he does his cuts, EVERYTHING is insanely fast and CLEAN!

Just who is he?

I think every flourisher in the world should worship him.

Wish I would've joined CheatersCheater back in the day...(sigh)

Bone ho created the site called cheaters cheater which became the largest flourishing community till in 2004 it got shut down. He also was a teacher to the virts. Al least that's what kevin said. Rumor has it that he is working on his ownsite which is coming soon. Check www.boneho.com

Sadly I don't know who your talking about..... :(

Could someone post a video of it or something?
Here are his videos

Superhandz featured artist.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMunjIZ8Me8
Furious angels
WTF
VIper video
Eye cut
Tornado loops
Bone 1 card shuffle

Cuso, where the hell do you get your news? Does every one in the magic community tell you everything before they tell their closest friends? I wish bone ho will make some tutorials. I love his anaconda dribble.

He will be making a dvd releasing the anaconda dribble and eye cut, maybe a few other things also.:D

Bone Ho is a flourishing God from Viet Nam ... he is currently working on a project which from what he tells me should be done very soon... the teaching dvd that (that i know of) isnt going to be out anytime soon though... as for the videos .. last i heard, Bone didnt want his old videos being posted.

Bone is currently in Vietnam .. with the exception of Kevin, the Virts should be in Singapore... atm Kevin is in California attending school ... i know that Kev is planning a trip back to Singapore but not until the end of the Semester (University).

Sep 4, 2007
Hah, I LIVE in Singapore, and I don't know how to contact the Virts or Bone for a meetup.

Not that I think I'd be worth all their time :/

Jan 31, 2008
Dude if they're even half respectable (which I'm have no doubt they are), I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing you or having a jam session with you if you don't live too far from them. Never know till you ask....

Sep 4, 2007
Singapore is so small that it doesn't take more than one and a half hours to traverse from one end of the country to the other ;) It's not a question of proximity. But to be honest, I'm busy with school, and I'm sure the Virts are, with their own stuff too. :)

Heh, I'm already happy enough that Singapore at the very least has produced people who are a few of the best in flourishing.

Mar 2, 2008
Philippines
I'm his number 1 fan honestly.. specially his waterfall and card dribble... and watch his viper video (his viper strike to be specific) the shape of his hand is the same as head of a viper.. and his video rocks.. 100% style, 100% smoothness and 100% speed..

Jan 31, 2008
Not to diss, but the "Viper Strike" is just a spring, why did he change the name? That's the same as stealing a move and crediting it to yourself?, he could have just called it a spring and it would've been just as cool. Also which waterfall are you talking about? I don't recall seeing one in any of his vids. But yes, Bone is an amazing flourisher (XCMer, cardist, whatever he call himself) and I enjoy watching his videos, 'specially his SH featured artist and "Furious Angels"!

Sep 1, 2007
Also which waterfall are you talking about? I don't recall seeing one in any of his vids.

He does a pretty good (well, REALLY good actually) couple of waterfalls in the "single card shuffle" video.

Also yeah in that viper video, I don't get why he named ... a spring ... but whateva. Sometimes people can build on this stuff, for example I don't think "angels" is anything new because people have been balancing cards on their thumb for a long time, but people like Jaspas build onto the concept (have you seen the SOT #7 or whatever) so, bottom line is that at least he's doing awesome stuff, regardless of what funny names it gets.

Interestingly E took that viper video down because it said cards had fallen into the hands of god? I mean, I don't really think that many people would disagree that bone is a flourishing god. His "what the hell... sybil" was heavenly !!!

Mar 2, 2008
Philippines
Not to diss, but the "Viper Strike" is just a spring, why did he change the name? That's the same as stealing a move and crediting it to yourself?, he could have just called it a spring and it would've been just as cool. Also which waterfall are you talking about? I don't recall seeing one in any of his vids. But yes, Bone is an amazing flourisher (XCMer, cardist, whatever he call himself) and I enjoy watching his videos, 'specially his SH featured artist and "Furious Angels"!

trashmanf is right, watch his single card shuffle. His spring is amazing and the dribble. I think the term "viper strike" is for the shape of his hand while doing a spring. And for the term furious angel, the word "angel" refers to the motion of his hand. If you watched the x-men 3 or any movie with angels, spreading their wings is the same as the execution of that move. And the word furious is for the catch (+ effects) to look more furious...

I wish all vietnamese flourisher will be like that.

Yo! I'm not saying that I suck. I just started but I will be crazy just like them because of my countless skills with my hands. Expect me to be popular! :D
My name sounds a bit like bone ho. :D

Jan 31, 2008
And for the term furious angel, the word "angel" refers to the motion of his hand. If you watched the x-men 3 or any movie with angels, spreading their wings is the same as the execution of that move. And the word furious is for the catch (+ effects) to look more furious...

Thanks for the info, I really never got why he called them that besides the fact that they were beautiful and graceful....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results