Guardians/Trilogy/Holy Grail

r29

Jan 23, 2008
well guys i juss got these items 2day..nd i have to say that the guardian deck is amazing i like them so much betetr then the ghost deck that i thought was the best but i am wrong great job theory 11 for making them i havent got into trilogy or holy grail yet but i write a feedback on it soon

r29

Jan 23, 2008
so i've goen to the dvds too check them out nd i gotta say holy grail surprised me i didnt think of the method he used was possible but it was amazing very nice..and for trilogy ********** no words juss amazing

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I'm still waiting for my copy of the Holy Grail, and I ordered it on the 19th of February. That's 25 days - even though I selected the 5-10 day shipping category.

-.-

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
hopefully it'll arrive soon, i know youve been waiting so long, lol :D

Lol, you've probably seen my various rants across the forums :p

I just found out from the Black's Magic Group website that they don't ship outside the US! How ridiculous! Where the hell were they gonna try and ship the order to? Didn't even bother e-mailing after 3 weeks...

Sorry, just a little annoyed right now.

r29

Jan 23, 2008
lols so what now they scammed haha juss joking but yea you should check up your order with them but once u get ur gonna be amazed i love the method used but havent actually worked on the effect yet

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results