New 1-on-1 $9.95?

I'm sure everyone's noticed that the new 1-on-1 is priced at $9.95. What's going on??? Are all Theory 11's 1-on-1's going to be priced at that? I've only seen 2 effects on this site that I could not work out the method of before purchasing. Tres Pass and Hedbergs Peak. Although I have bought 10 others because I enjoy watching the artists here perform and giving their proffessional advice on the handling of their effect. 'Shifty' does look good and even though I can see the method, I wanted to see all the correct finger positions and hear Chris's advice on the trick. But not for $10 bucks. I can buy a dvd for twice that with 10-20 effects on it. Even if I only use 5 effects from the dvd it's still better value.

Please let this be a one of T11. I've bought most of your 1-on-1's and had planned to but much more, but not for $10. I'll buy most of them for $5, but only a select few for $10.

I'm sure everyone's noticed that the new 1-on-1 is priced at $9.95. What's going on??? Are all Theory 11's 1-on-1's going to be priced at that? I've only seen 2 effects on this site that I could not work out the method of before purchasing. Tres Pass and Hedbergs Peak. Although I have bought 10 others because I enjoy watching the artists here perform and giving their proffessional advice on the handling of their effect. 'Shifty' does look good and even though I can see the method, I wanted to see all the correct finger positions and hear Chris's advice on the trick. But not for $10 bucks. I can buy a dvd for twice that with 10-20 effects on it. Even if I only use 5 effects from the dvd it's still better value.

Please let this be a one of T11. I've bought most of your 1-on-1's and had planned to but much more, but not for $10. I'll buy most of them for $5, but only a select few for $10.

Yes its pricey. Although I don't think you can get a dvd for 10 dollars. That teaches 10 to 15 effects.

Oct 18, 2007
Looks like a different handling of Futagawa's elevator card. (o_O) Cool though.

Nov 8, 2007
Houston
i hope Theory11 is not like all the other stores that get people to know them then jump the price but still i would pay 9.95 for it looks like Fallen but better

Many magicians enjoyed the exclusivity of doing this move, because its published in an old book ignored by many magicians today. Gary Ouellet's The Pass book.

I don't know if its in Totally out of Control, I don't have it, but reading the description and trying the move out, its not the easiest in the world. I'm glad to see it performed in video. Its like how Gary Ouellet describes it "Kenner raises the deck and blow on it, and the card goes up".

Dec 5, 2007
I think its worht the 9.95

Daniel garcias fallen was 15.95 or something and this is far better.

I think this is worth way more then 9.95. If your doing an ACR there are often someone that say hey your switching the card or hey do it faced up or let me stick it in. In that situations moves like this is invaluble.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not, and try not to expose a method or anything, essentially here.

How was I exposing anything? To any experienced card handler watching, Chris is exposing his own trick. I'm not saying I can do it. That's why I would have bought it, to check out the exact handling.

And the out-jogged shift, waaaay better. Shifty is one trick with a few moves, can be either a stand alone trick, or to start or end a trick. Pretty limited to ACR. Where as the out-jogged shift can be used as a colour change, a pass or a control as a stand alone trick or as part of pretty much any trick you want.

But what I really want to know is, has T11 put their prices up, or, are artists going to release their occasional signutare moves for $10

Haha, I wouldn't have paid $5 for fallen....

Dec 5, 2007
How was I exposing anything? To any experienced card handler watching, Chris is exposing his own trick. I'm not saying I can do it. That's why I would have bought it, to check out the exact handling.

And the out-jogged shift, waaaay better. Shifty is one trick with a few moves, can be either a stand alone trick, or to start or end a trick. Pretty limited to ACR. Where as the out-jogged shift can be used as a colour change, a pass or a control as a stand alone trick or as part of pretty much any trick you want.

But what I really want to know is, has T11 put their prices up, or, are artists going to release their occasional signutare moves for $10

Haha, I wouldn't have paid $5 for fallen....

How is he exposing his own trick? If he is then every card effect performed to an experienced card handler is exposed becaus its quit hard to fool a experienced card magician with card magic.

How can out jogged shift be way better? Its like saying that a doubble lift is better then shape shifter becaus you can do way more with a doubble lift. Its not the same thing. Shifty is a trick or a part of an acr.

I think the price is fine 9.95 is not much for that. Its alright to think that its expensive for such a short video, but the trick itself is worth alot.

If the price goes up thats fine, we dont have to buy everyone of them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results