New 1-on-1 $9.95?

Sep 1, 2007
I think it's kind of ironic that someone named quick_trick is complaining about the price of a 1-on-1 video.

It seems like a pretty good effect. I personally haven't bought a 1-on-1 yet and probably never will. If the price is too high for you just don't buy it. I don't think something like this needs a whole thread but that's just my two cents...

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
Man, fallen its 15 bucks and this trick 9.95... If you said you had already figured out and you still want to buy this effect then do not be so cheap ... It doesn´t mean all the 1-on-1 prices are getting higher

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Ok, I just read this thread for the first time and here's my response to the original post.

Just because every other 1on1 is $4.95 doesn't mean they'll never go up. Case in point, Shifty. I don't recall anywhere on T11 saying all 1on1's will be $4.95 and please correct me if I'm wrong.

The bad part is that this is natural human behavior. When we're conditioned to one thing, like paying $4.95, we don't want to do the new thing, pay $9.95.

People get comfortable with one thing and as soon as it changes, it's automatically out of their comfort zone. I bet you if the price was $5.95 or even $6.95, you'd be saying the same thing. BUT if it were $3.95, you wouldn't have a problem with it.

Point being, there was no "set amount" (and again corect me if I'm wrong) on how much 1on1's should be. Perhaps Mr. Kenner thinks this one is worth that much. And truth be told, for $10, it's not too much to learn an awesome move.

Shifty and Fallen are very comparable but Fallen, in my opinion, is not that great of a trick yet people didn't complain about paying $15 for it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results