David Blaine :: Split Spades : UNVEILED

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
They cost the same as the original Split Spades. If they handle as good and last as long as the originals then they are worth it. No one is forcing you to buy them. If you think they will be cheaper when they are released outside of this site you are kidding yourself. If they follow the same pattern as his last few decks they will eventually all be sold out and people will be climbing the walls for more to be produced....you go right ahead and wait it out though =)

--Jim

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
I agree its WAY to expensive. I thought they were gonna be 4.95. I hop they will be 4.95 when the official realese. 7 bucks.....13 bucks per deck. Thats a lot of food.

i doubt the price will go down during the worldwide release. the guardians and the centurions were created by theory11 and they choose the price for their decks. but these decks are created by david blaines crew and all, so they choose the price...also, the regular price of splitspades it 7 bucks

Feb 2, 2008
what is this change called ?

Edit: Ignore this message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
hey are only the reds inverted from the blue? or will their be choices of inverted backs?

Mar 7, 2008
So is Lions a T11 exclusive? Or does T11 only have the early release exclusive, where in a few months time this will still be availble from other magic stores as well?

Oct 28, 2007
So is Lions a T11 exclusive? Or does T11 only have the early release exclusive, where in a few months time this will still be availble from other magic stores as well?

it is an early release from t11, in a couple weeks they will be available in other places.

is there any pictures of thhe jokers??

i know right the joker looks awsome!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results