Control Performance

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for wasting about minute of my life. What was the point of that video, nobody can actually tell that your pulse is stopped...

Thanks for editing my post moderators..

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

WHOAH! That's amazing! How did you do that?! OMG! That is so sick! Great video! Oh man that is so awesome!

-Doug

(sarcasm for people who didn't know... please tell me this was a joke. If it isn't... well... no... just tell me it's a joke.... for the sake of humanity....)

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
You kidding right ? From the look of the video that's actually super pretty easy to do... I think I should go try it...

Again not all effects can be done solo in front of the camera... do them in front of people on the streets!

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
wow thats amazing I think you used camara tricks or maybe you used a stoge I cant decide wait maybe you used both at the same time ummm tricky good job

I dont really care to discuss this video its not worth my time. However I am extremely erked over the recent post that say performance this or performance that. FIRST its a performance when you perform for an audience otherwords its just a video of you just doing a trick. So please before wasting everyones time guys just title your post "Me doing a trick to myself on video cause Im too lazy to actually go out and perform for a live crowd", or "I just want to be seen by everyone and I need attention". Sorry but thats what I think everytime I see the word PERFORMANCE in a title.

Sorry about my rant there I just had to get it off my chest.

Thanks

Shane:)

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
dude Im still laughing that was so funny at first it will make you piss but then you look back and you release someone had the huts to do something so dumb lol it so funny how he randomly falls lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results