j.bayme
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey there I have a question for this Saturday contest Can I post my entry via youtube ?
    because I don't have a smartphone so I don't have Instagram or vine so please can you make an exception ?

Hear from you soon
    Hey JB! I am a member of T11, and have been for a while. Sadly, I haven't been able to post much lately due to outside circumstances (working and whatnot). I am contacting you to let you know that I sent a support ticket in, but I am not positive that it was the correct way to contact you. It was in regards to sponsorship, partnership, and my first self produced magic show. The email was brendan@monarchmagic.org and the ticket was titled "Starting Magician, Producing First Show." I'm sorry to contact you twice, but I'm just covering my bases in case that ticket wasn't in the right place. It was the only viable means of contatct (sans forum message) I could find.

Thanks in advance!
    Brendan King
    Hey J.B., Just wanted to say thanks for the YouTube hangouts, and all the work you and the rest of the team put into making all of this possible. It means a lot. Thank you.
    hey do you know the illusion where you take two cards and tear the middle and then link them together. If you do how the trick is called ;)
    meggisonj
    meggisonj
    Card warp?! :: But there are a few versions now I think. Immaculate connection maybe?! :: One's by Paul Harris AoA Book 1 I think..., the other I never liked, so never studied...
    Hey JB.

How come you don't do any more tours? On your site it said that you did one a few years back.
    Heya, JB, thanks for the funny and awesome comment when announcing the SNC winner. I did need an ice pack. Haha. Have a good night.
    Hi JB
    I'm going to say that I loved the videos added by you on the shows at the David Letterman Show
    Very cool!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results