★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
USA
So I have found 4 pictures and a video...

has anyone found anything more?

EDIT: well 5 pictures, but two were the same

Ok, I am officially going to stop Rickrolling people now. I am proud to say that 34 people have PMed me, and I have successfully RRed all of them. Of those who PMed me, 25% were RRed once, 25% were RRed twice, and 50% were RRed three or four times. You all suck for falling for it, and I suck more for doing it. Case closed.

Cheers!

PS- About 50 fell for the one I put in the thread, and I even got JB twice. Oh yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
USA
Ok, I am officially going to stop Rickrolling people now. I am proud to say that 34 people have PMed me, and I have successfully RRed all of them. Of those who PMed me, 25% were RRed once, 25% were RRed twice, and 50% were RRed three or four times. You all suck for falling for it, and I suck more for doing it. Case closed.

Cheers!

PS- About 50 fell for the one I put in the thread, and I even got JB twice. Oh yeah!

aaaaa... I only fell for the one in the thread... and then didn't trust any more "tinyURLS"

Cheers!

Mission Accomplished!

You have been promoted to ExtralargeJBOwner...
And you have been given 2 000 000 000 000 000 000 XP points.

Waste them well!

Cheers,
Mikk

Sep 3, 2007

Cheers!

Dude, I BradRolled one guy and he never woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results