1-on-1 Download Problem

Sep 22, 2007
hi. i ordered the outjogged hermann shift donwload from theory 11 here. but when i clicked on my link i received, this error page keeps popping up. can somebody help me. i already sent a ticket but i doubt they will do anything. they havnt really helped me in the past. is the page down or something? i dont want it to expire befroe i can whatch it

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
You are given 4 downloads when you purchase a 1-on-1. Try using Mozilla Firefox in place of Internet Explorer, that has worked for users in the past (myself included).

However, your best bet will be customer service, they're really helpful, and they should be able to help you out in these situations.

Hope that helps!

Sep 22, 2007
nope. still doesent work. even with mozilla firefox. auughhh. its so upsetting. and its probablly gunna expire by the time i get it.

Sep 2, 2007
nope. still doesent work. even with mozilla firefox. auughhh. its so upsetting. and its probablly gunna expire by the time i get it.
Rest assured, the support team will stick with you until the issue is completely resolved (even if your download expires).

For all order related issues, always submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support for a crazy fastest response, within 12 business hours.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 22, 2007
yea. i got it finally. bryant from the support team helped me out and got the link fixed and i donwloaded it and he even gave me a special link to a video player that plasy almost anything on it. and for all of you who want to get 1-on-1, you need quicktime 7.2. so get that to save alot of confusion and upset.

yea. i got it finally. bryant from the support team helped me out and got the link fixed and i donwloaded it and he even gave me a special link to a video player that plasy almost anything on it. and for all of you who want to get 1-on-1, you need quicktime 7.2. so get that to save alot of confusion and upset.

Happy to hear that and I hope you enjoy the video. Aaron is a great teacher.

Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results