1-on-1 Ideas

Recently, many people were not happy with Death to the Double Undercut. Me personally, I know a regular double undercut but i do like this one as well (no sarcasm).

So I was wondering if anyone had some ideas for a one on one that theory 11 should sell/teach.

My ideas is to teach the flexible shift by jamie badman. It is a very good move taught on the Session 2007. I think there is something like it on the ultra-gaff called the kelly bottom placement?? i am not sure about the spelling but its taught on 2nd chance disk 1.

So please post your ideas on what to teach for a one on one.

Recently, many people were not happy with Death to the Double Undercut. Me personally, I know a regular double undercut but i do like this one as well (no sarcasm).

So I was wondering if anyone had some ideas for a one on one that theory 11 should sell/teach.

My ideas is to teach the flexible shift by jamie badman. It is a very good move taught on the Session 2007. I think there is something like it on the ultra-gaff called the kelly bottom placement?? i am not sure about the spelling but its taught on 2nd chance disk 1.

So please post your ideas on what to teach for a one on one.

The only thing wrong with that is you'd have to get that artists permission. You cannot take someone else's effect and sell it as a 1-on-1. If they were to sell something it would have to be by an artist who works through Theory11 like Lee Asher or Aaron Fisher. Unless you contacted the artist who created it and made some sort of financial agreement.

And before anyone goes "How can they sell the bluff pass then, or such and such." Don't quote me on this but, I remember talking to one of the staff and they received a certain permission which allowed them to sell it as a 1-on-1.

-RA69.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I think it's a good idea to have such a thread here. Members of the forums are able to request for certain sleights to be taught 1 on 1.
Rather than just ranting about how lousy the sleights are and bashing T11 and its staff.:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 2755

Guys, more difficult 1 on 1's are coming. Just be a little patient. They will come.

-Doug

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
GHP could/should never be taught in a 1 on 1 imo. Practically, you could almost have an entire DVD on GHP and applications, it's a precise and complex move in terms of execution... It's worth far more than a 1 on 1 video...

Sep 1, 2007
Some Ideas:

False Shuffles
Coin Vanishes
Backpalming
Card Throwing
Open Travelers
Click Pass (and more coin fundamentals in general)
More Color Changes
Different Palming Techniques

Apr 28, 2008
I would like to see some more Shifts from Aaron Fisher, perhaps his handling of the Classic pass. Maybe he could also teach his one handed popover move.

I think the Gravity half pass should stay in The paper engine.

Anything from Lee Asher, perhaps something new, I don't think Lee Asher has released any new stuff for quite a while. I've heard he has a lot of applications for Pulp Friction. I don't know if the Pulp Friction DVD is still going to be released, I haven't heard anything about it for a long time.

Anything new from Dan and Dave would be nice.

Some stuff from Daniel Madison's lecture notes that is not on Dangerous.

I would be happy with any of these.

D

Deleted member 2755

Stuff not included in Dangerous from d+Ms lecture notes!
It would be nice to see his material in video.

I doubt DM wants much of his stuff made into 1 on 1's that you can already get from his actual lecture notes. However, I could be wrong.

Blieve it or not, I think we should get Aaron or Lee to teach a double lift video, with different types of doubles, triples, ect.

Many people have been asking for more difficult material. Also, Aaron's Card Fundamentals Vol. 2 already teaches the double lift. There is no need for another one.

I'm not sure what's to come, but I'm sure that everyone will be pleased with the future 1 on 1's.

-Doug

May 2, 2008
I think performance only 1-on-1's might be nice.. Maybe.. Possibly..

They could give you performance tips and all that good stuff..

Apr 28, 2008
I think performance only 1-on-1's might be nice.. Maybe.. Possibly..

They could give you performance tips and all that good stuff..

I would like to see a performance only DVD some time. They could show the performance with a voice over explaining what they're doing and giving tips etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results