1-on-1 Questions

Jul 29, 2008
I have a few questions about the 1-On-1 Vidoes on T11.

1.When I buy the videos do I just download them or what happens? Because I do quite understand how thses videos work. And if I do download them how is the video seen on the computer? Do I need any programs of any kind such as Windows Media Player?

2. I have a long-list of 1-on-1 videos tat look very good and I would like your opinion on them those who have bought them. I obviously won't purchase them all at once, but over time after I've learned from them I'll purchase more.
My skill level would be...Well I don't really know but I've been into card magic and cardistry for 2 years. My hands aren't the biggest. And I can perform quite a few things. If you need to know you can ask me or pm me and I'll reply within the thread.

5-Speed, Backpack, Blueprint, Bs Control, Cardistry 101, Flo, Four, Invisble Reverse, Sloppy Shuffle Triumph, Static and Tres Pass.

So if you could tell me if you guys thought it was worth buying or the difficulty was too hard or something that was unessecary or just plain frustrating for you guys, letting me know would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all that reply!

I have a few questions about the 1-On-1 Vidoes on T11.

1.When I buy the videos do I just download them or what happens? Because I do quite understand how thses videos work. And if I do download them how is the video seen on the computer? Do I need any programs of any kind such as Windows Media Player? There will be a download link. The video is seen through a movie player. Quicktime works, and I'm pretty sure Windows Media Player works as well.

2. I have a long-list of 1-on-1 videos tat look very good and I would like your opinion on them those who have bought them. I obviously won't purchase them all at once, but over time after I've learned from them I'll purchase more.
My skill level would be...Well I don't really know but I've been into card magic and cardistry for 2 years. My hands aren't the biggest. And I can perform quite a few things. If you need to know you can ask me or pm me and I'll reply within the thread. It sounds like you can use most of the tricks! Some may be a little hard, but I think it will work out.

5-Speed, Backpack, Blueprint, Bs Control, Cardistry 101, Flo, Four, Invisble Reverse, Sloppy Shuffle Triumph, Static and Tres Pass. I haven't bought all of them.. but... 5-Speed: Needs practice, but not too hard. Backpack: Relatively difficult unless cardistry is your thing. Blueprint is easy and I have it. BS Control shouldn't be too hard, but I'm not sure. Cardistry 101 teaches some of the basics, but oh well. Flo should be kinda hard. Four is kinda simple, but takes practice. Invisible reverse I have, is easy, and good. Sloppy Shuffle Triumph is good. Static should be okay. Same with Tres Pass.

So if you could tell me if you guys thought it was worth buying or the difficulty was too hard or something that was unessecary or just plain frustrating for you guys, letting me know would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all that reply!

Overall, I recommend Blueprint and Invisible Reverse. Sloppy Shuffle Triump, 5-Speed, and BS control look pretty cool too.

Good luck!

To answer part of 2., 5-Speed is a great effect, not difficult as long as you know your basics of cards (and since you got 2 years I can assure you do) you'll ahve no trouble...hardest thing is remembering the order of the steps and moves. It had great teaching and goes indepth but I highly reccommend getting Chris's book Totally Out of Control as it teaches this (minus some parts but you should be able to piece them together easily) and if you are even just a card guy the card material is worth it and is 3 times the cost of 5-Speed and you get 30 effects.

Sloppy Shuffle Triumph is a great triumph as its impromptu and can be done anywhere anytime and is a great to sue on a "show me a trick" on the spot situation. Again great teaching and isn't difficult.

Tres Pass, its something new nothing like a pass in the way you may be thinking, but personally I didn't like it. You will only be able to use it in certain situations confidently but it clean and unseen if done well. Again the teaching is great and isn't difficult, but its something you've probably never done near it so you may need to become comfortable with the method.

Edit: I don't own Flo but I don't think its worth the price.

~PaCo

Jul 29, 2008
Thanks guys!
Tsarothpaco, do you know where I could get the book you mentioned earlier.
And if anybody knows how the videos work I would really like to know after you purchuse them!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results