1 on 1 request

Okay so I searched the forum and I haven't seen a thread for this yet and I think that it is a good idea.

I wanted to open a thread for requests for tricks to have on the 1 on 1 section, because there is nothing better than providing your costumers with the products that they want.

In this thread everybody can put requests for tricks that they want to have on the 1 on 1 section, but remember that the tricks need to be by one of the theory 11 team and they should not be a trick that could have or already have it's own DVD or Book and is worth more that $4.95.

I will be the first to start this thread and ask form the theory 11 team if you could put in the 1 on 1 section the S.W. elevator trick by Chris Kenner. I think it is an igneous trick and I will really love to learn it.

Thanks,

The Illusionist

Sep 2, 2007
I'd like to see some palming techniques and advice because it's one of the facets of card magic at which I am not good . Maybe it's me, but I cannot palm -- I can make a deck vanish, but I cannot palm a single card.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 6, 2007
Gravity half pass

I'm with GatitoXXX, I own the book by Aaron Fisher "The Paper Engine" and there's a very detail explanation of the gravity half pass yet I have never seen anybody perform it and I would really really like to see it on video and go over the moves.

I wouldn't mind learning from video any of the tricks from his book like "Search and Destroy" or "Revolution no.9", or the nowhere pass.

Anybody here near hollywood??

Aug 30, 2007
Thank you all for your suggestions. Keep 'em coming - we're listening. Bayme just posted in another thread that we just shot six new 1 on 1 videos with Aaron Fisher, although we didn't shoot the Gravity Half Pass. We discussed the possibility of doing it, but there's just too much depth to the move to fit it into a 1 on 1. That's not to say that we wouldn't release something on it if people requested it and Aaron wanted to do it, however....

Aaron performed it for me when he was in town for the shoot and it's just insane. It literally looks like he does nothing. Nothing at all. He just stands there and then crazy crap happens.

Dana

I think the Gravity Half-Pass and Aaron Fisher's Pop Over Move would be awesome additions. Some good, truly impromptu card tricks, too.

EDIT: Saw Dana's reply and guess not. Understandable, though. It really is a tough move with lots to cover.

Aaron performed it for me when he was in town for the shoot and it's just insane. It literally looks like he does nothing. Nothing at all. He just stands there and then crazy crap happens.
Haha, this made me crack up.

Aug 31, 2007
My vote is for Aaron Fishers Gravity Half Pass. I know the move is really in depth but he can go over it w/ some fine touches and he could always point to the book for further study.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results