1-on-1 tomorrow night?

Sep 1, 2007
Please, no basic coin magic instruction, we don't want everyone doing it.

What I really look forward to, is a 1-on-1 from Lee Asher or Aaron Fisher!

What the hell does that mean? More people doing coin magic would be a good thing. More people doing magic is a good thing. Why the opposition?

Jan 31, 2008
I have a great idea on how to stop all the clutter of the useless 1 on 1 speculation threads, just make a this thread or one of the countless others concerning the topic a sticky, rather than having someone make the same thread every week.... just a thought....

Sep 3, 2007
What the hell does that mean? More people doing coin magic would be a good thing. More people doing magic is a good thing. Why the opposition?

The more people that know magic = the more people that know how you did it. After all, the core principal of magic is that you're supposedly the only one who knows how it happened, or maybe you don't even know. But surely not everyone knows.

What I would like to see? I would like to see a 1-on-1 covering the ethics of magic.

Sep 3, 2007
I'd rather see something like that in the media section. I'd like to see lots more of things like that in the media section to be honest.

- Sean

True, but if people had to buy it they would get more worth from it. It probably wouldn't sell well though.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Which is why I'd like to see it in the media section ;) titled as something like "Danny Garcia speaks on how much he hates Ellusionist and the epic battle between the two rival companies that totally actually hate each other"

- Sean

P.S. Yeah, I'm in a ranty mood.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
gravity half pass would be cool. im tryin to read the book but i just cant get it lol.
or somethin like redline like a trick with a common day object

What's the problem you have with it? PM if you want.

As far as 1-on-1s go... Back to card stuff for me, that's where I'm at xD Seconds (or Thirds as the case may be) Rafster's utility move idea.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight's a freebie - something simple and easy but is all too often done incorrectly or without finesse. There's a 99% chance you do the move already - it was probably one of the first things you learned in magic, or - unfortunately - on YouTube. But tonight's video goes into how to do it correctly - with finesse. And it's completely free.

Oh - and if you're lookin' for something hot fresh and tasty - wait till you see next week's 1-on-1 from the crazy head of Dan Hauss...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Tonight's a freebie - something simple and easy but is all too often done incorrectly or without finesse. There's a 99% chance you do the move already - it was probably one of the first things you learned in magic, or - unfortunately - on YouTube. But tonight's video goes into how to do it correctly - with finesse. And it's completely free.

Oh - and if you're lookin' for something hot fresh and tasty - wait till you see next week's 1-on-1 from the crazy head of Dan Hauss...

hum...Im guessing today's is the pass...or double lift. ill stick with the DL for now...:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results