10 Things You Didn't Know About Playing Cards

Aug 4, 2010
I essentially know everything there is to know about playing cards....I have written several papers about them and I even produced some...hmm my supeior knowledge consists... but not limited to history trough press and finalization.... and some fun facts too.

Jun 10, 2010
I essentially know everything there is to know about playing cards....I have written several papers about them and I even produced some...hmm my supeior knowledge consists... but not limited to history trough press and finalization.... and some fun facts too.

Supeior = fail, it's superior. And trough should be through. Your elite grammar skills aren't so elite as you think.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA

Serious? Is there any way that I could get a copy of the papers you wrote on them? I would love to read them =)

Jun 10, 2010
I am laughing at this one Sabor because you failed to put his correct error down =P

Actually, he edited his post before I finished mine, I went back and edited it. But Elite thinks he's the ultimate magician and nobody will ever be as good as him, so it's funny to keep catching him fail throughout the forums.

Aug 4, 2010
@RediSpades

No..that would change everything

Supeior = fail, it's superior. And trough should be through. Your elite grammar skills aren't so elite as you think.

You failed to realize that typos are not necessarily grammar fails....Even so...It was not a mistake...I recognized and choose to leave it like that...I do not allow failure so make no mistake about it..

Jun 10, 2010
Fellas, back on topic please. Some of us need to act our age.

Sorry Rev, but when... someone... talks... like this.. it is not a... sign... of proper... grammar...

Back on topic, nice link. Didn't know about the most expensive playing cards one :)

Aug 4, 2010
Sorry Rev, but when... someone... talks... like this.. it is not a... sign... of proper... grammar...

Back on topic, nice link. Didn't know about the most expensive playing cards one :)

Even when I told you that Typos =/= grammar fail you continue to fail to realize it???? sigh..
You are obviously not Playing With a Full Deck of cards....

And yeah good link but I essentially knew everything.... Thanks for sharing tho!!!! :D

10 more http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar..._about_a_standard.html?singlepage=true&cat=11

Aug 17, 2010
Even when I told you that Typos =/= grammar fail you continue to fail to realize it???? sigh..
You are obviously not Playing With a Full Deck of cards....

And yeah good link but I essentially knew everything.... Thanks for sharing tho!!!! :D

Your terrible sentence structure, the lack of any real concept of capitalization, punctuation, and the pathetic attempts at self-aggrandizement would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Besides, everyone knows my papers on cards are far superior to yours, my knowledge dwarfs yours, and the cards I produced blow yours away.

Back on topic - TheatreHead, I understand that the Joker is an adaptation of the word Juker, the German name for the game Euchre. The Jokers were used as Bowers or top trump.

The use of 'court jester' imagery dates from 1880, quite likely based on the fool from a tarot deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results