11 of Spades Review

Jul 24, 2014
I want off with this...I love Theory11. I've been collecting their cards for years now. I recently bought their TMNT cards and bought 3 of them. They sent me 3 11 of Spades cards. The card states the following "Each holder is a victor, of what here lies within. Scan the code below to reveal what you shall win". I have 3 of these 11 of spades cards and all 3 said better luck next time.

Like I mentioned before, I love collecting their decks and I sometimes buy their decks for friends when its something they like. I bought my friend the grateful dead set and my other a TMNT since those are things they love. But to spend years buying and collecting decks to all of a sudden get three 11 of spades for all of them to say "better luck next time" was very infuriating.

Not cool Theory 11. You should know better than that especially since the card specifically says "Each holder is a victor, of what here lies within. Scan the code below to reveal what you shall win". Which means i should have one 3 different things. Very disappointed.

PeterB69

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2023
Mobile, AL
In my opinion, it's been pretty clearly stated that the 11 of Spades/Holiday contest, including on the contest page itself, at https://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest, that each entry is a CHANCE to win, not at all a guarantee. I myself have 20+ 11 of spades cards and countless free daily entries - biggest thing I've won in all of them is 250 Elite points...and I'm fine with that.

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
How is chances to win something 'not cool'? If you take 5 minutes out of your day through the entire event (set an alarm on your phone as a reminder) you can rack up a decent amount of points not even buying a single thing. Factor in purchases getting you even more codes and that is pretty cool. Most company's these days don't do anything like this.

I didn't win anything but points after 160 spins (between the daily spins and those from my purchases) but I've racked up literally 8,650 points through this one contest/season. That's essentially almost enough to have alone put me in "elite" status. If you do the math; 8,650 points divided by 160 spins you get on average 54.06 points a spin, for FREE - every day... For doing nothing~

Mar 28, 2024
Just got No REWARD like 5 times in a row. Pretty disappointing tbh. But won’t complain considering it’s literally free spins anyway. Does make you feel it’s a little rigged at times but meh… it’s not like they charge you for spins so we really don’t have a cause to gripe.

PeterB69

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2023
Mobile, AL
Honestly, in past years the spin-to-win contest only ran during the Christmas season; the fact that we're in April and still allowed to spin every day is already a huge bonus, rewards or not lol
100% Agreed! I've probably made enough points to be Elite just from this years' contest alone. I've won nothing aside from points, and probably had a few streaks of nothing at all.....but it's never occurred to me once to complain about it. I request my daily code, punch it in, and take what I get. If it's nothing, it's nothing...it's fine :)

Reactions: super_r

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
Definitely also had a few streaks of no points for 5-7 spins, but then ill also have runs of 50-100 point consistent wins the same amount of times. My last batch of physical codes was 18 cards and 10 of them were no reward~ That's randomization for ya!

Reactions: PeterB69
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results