1st time buying question

Jul 11, 2012
Hey guys,so i see some of the options on the right, if we choose DVD, it'll send the DVD for us? and if we click download it'll give us the download so we download it only and won't recieve anything they sent?

Apr 29, 2012
Basically, but if there are gimmicks that involved usually it is only available in DVD form. But if the gimmicks are easy to make and use common items, or there are no gimmicks, it will be available in both DVD and download. Some things don't require a DVD or, for lack of better words, aren't worth the cost of a DVD. So you download and they are permanently in your computer unless you delete it. But downloads don't come with any thing except the video.

Apr 15, 2012
Also they people at Theory 11 are great if you buy something as a download and ask them chapter/minute list they take care of you.
I.E. I picked up Genesis dvd/download and asked since the download was one big file if they had a list and at the time they didn't a few days later I get a email and they had it all down, so if I wanted to go right to Bullet I knew it was at 2:54:31 thanks again Lyle.

rudolph

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2011
Hey guys,so i see some of the options on the right, if we choose DVD, it'll send the DVD for us? and if we click download it'll give us the download so we download it only and won't recieve anything they sent?
Yes you won't receive anything , unless you purchase a DVD you'll have to pay for the shipping fees.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results