3 card monte? Magic with watches?

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey guys, I got two questiosn for you guys,

One, Does anyone know any good three card monte's? I have had my eye on catch 33 but I am really not sure about it.

Second, Does anyone know any good tricks that ahve to do with your watch? I also know there is synchronity by luke jermay over at penguin but I just want to widin my choices. (I know about psychokenetic time but that is right now out of the question for certain reasons).

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Ultimate Three Card Monte by Michael Skinner is absolutely fantastic, it is one of the most powerful 3CM's you can do, it's so impossible. Bill Malone plays this one off fantastic; you can see a performance of it on Youtube somewhere I think.

I can't really say much about any other 3CM as I don't know any in depth enough to give you a proper comparison.

I highly recommend you check out U3CM though, it's the one my mum ALWAYS tells people about: "Have you shown them the one with 3 cards? He takes three cards and switches them right beneath your nose but you can't see him do it!"

Hope I've helped you a little there.

- Sean

EDIT: To answer your second question I believe Richard Osterlind has a fantastic Watch Routine that can be done with any watch? Might want to check my facts on that though, I'm probably wrong :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
I really love performing Bonneteau from David Stone's Real secrets of Magic. First part is on the table and the second part is in your hands. Really fun to practice too.

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
I absolutely agree that Michael Skinner's 3 Card Monte is incredible. And not all watch routines need to use gimmicks. Michael Weber had one called Swatch This in Richard's Almanac that was pretty interesting. You might want to check his book Lifesavers. This trick might be there also.

Sep 1, 2007
if im not mistaken, ultimate 3cm is gimmiked? its not that great, the effect is cool, but like, you need a rlly controlled enviorment

daryls dvd called daryl does the ful monte or something, is GOLDEN
its got a bajillion moves, and has diff routines

its amazing, wayy worth it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results