3 Routines for the rest of your life. What would they be?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Pasteboards Under Glass - My adaption of Steinmeyer's card to bottle effect.
Fan Mail - My adaptation of Steinmeyer's torn bill prediction effect.
Margarite's Wishes - My version of the classic egg bag.

The presentation, plot and technique in those effects make them the most fun to perform. If I could have six, I'd add my cups and balls routine, my linking rings routine and my zombie ball routine.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This is actually a pretty difficult question for me to answer, because of the way I structure my performance. I could easily cheat and say:
Energy Transfers
Psycho Seance
Hypnosis

But consider those three routines encompass about 75% of what I do that doesn't feel quite genuine to the spirit of the question. To that end, I'd say ....

Energy Transfers
Spirit Touches
Name & Number Amnesia

I've been doing my Energy Transfer routine for years and I still really enjoy it and develop it constantly. Spirit Touches is something I use in seance that I created. Name & Number amnesia is something I do almost every time I do hypnosis demonstrations.

So similar to my list,
nailed it
Thread
And possibly French kiss.

Velocity would be so nice to add as well but even with the funds, importing it to Australia will be a nightmare with our gun laws.
I'm not up to date on Australian laws but are they more laxed on paintball guns since that's basically what Velocity 3.0 is.
But yeah I can't imagine what the overall cost of that would be with the import fees and legal fees.

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
I'm not up to date on Australian laws but are they more laxed on paintball guns since that's basically what Velocity 3.0 is.
But yeah I can't imagine what the overall cost of that would be with the import fees and legal fees.

Well I tried to get some kids paintball guns for Alan Rorrisons 'Catch' and even they weren't able to be imported because of the airsoft style mechanism. Paintball guns can be purchased but a licence is required. And so far I haven't had the effort/funds to get it all done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results