3D Advertising by Henry Evans

Apr 24, 2008
Just a quick review. This is a great little opener to any card routine, much better than just taking a deck of cards out of your pocket. Showing a brochure of different decks and having one of the decks jump into your hand from the 2d image is very visual and surprising to the audience. The illusion is visually perfect in my opinion, exactly how an effect of this type should look like. The little brochure is completely examinable at the end and a normal deck of cards is used so the cards can be examined, so you can follow with any card effects you desire. The angles are good, but the audience cannot be watching from the side. However with proper audience management, this effect can be performed for many people at once. The gimmicks are of great quality and are 100% reliable. The instructions are on the little cd supplied, performed and taught by Henry Evans, and this is a very, very easy but visual and amazing little opener. I highly recommend it!
You can purchase this effect here.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea this is a great opener! its alot of fun to play with and even better to actually see and perform! if you do want a neat way to produce some cards, this is it! I am not sure how great it would be for a restaurant situation because of the small angle issues, but this is a great opener for any card act!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results