4/4=1

Jun 1, 2009
Nothing really totally original, but I like the idea. A bit sloppy in some places, but with some more practice and refining it can be a nice effect.

Jacob

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Neat idea;
There was a lot of unnecessary movement of both your hands and body. Just relax a bit. And the camera was at an odd angle for the effect.
Don't rush the change either. After the flick let the moment sink in, and then do the cleanup. When you make it happen that fast and do the cleanup directly after, the whole thing seems more "movey".
Other than that, just practice and make it smoother. Nice job.

Mar 27, 2009
Not bad ... If I got the method right, its pretty simple. But in my opinion transpos work alot better if you don't tell the spectators there's gonna be a transpo. Because then it gives them something to keep an eye out for. Transpos work because it catches people off guard. They actually see a card go in the middle and one card in another spot, and in an instant , they switch places. SO I would say show the cards goin into the pack, do the switch move, then just say the cards have switched places. Not THAT simple but you know what i mean. So overall, sleights are good. Work on the patter and presentation. Hope this is helps...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Looks like another way to present Daniel Garcia's .44.

It's a good idea, but the filming takes away from the overall presentation. The angle you're filming at is probably one of the worst for the moves you're doing, since it's level with the deck and you'd probably want people looking downward at the top of the deck for the most effective presentation.

Jul 18, 2009
Thanks for all the feedback in like 10 minutes! I'll try to calm down. Oddly enough I don't do that in-front of people, just a camera. Speaking of cameras, what would be a good angle to film at?

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 27, 2009
like the guy above you said. The angle would the spectator, or the camera, lookin down on your hands, safest would be them standin on ur left side...

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
Not much to say about the actual trick. Your voice is really good, but you should practice your body gestures so you look more comfortable and relaxed.

Dec 5, 2007
Ok..

PLEASE dont mess around with the deck so much if your going to performe this. Everytime you mess around with the deck you draw attention to it, and they might think that your doing something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results