A Book From D+D's Site

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
OK, right now i have enough money for one book from d+d's site. so my question is if you could buy or recommend one book from dan and daves site what would it be? seriously guys the more posts the better on this one. i want all the input i can get. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
You need to tell us more about yourself - what sort of magic do you want to learn, what rough skill level are you?

Art of Astonishment, any volume, is incredible and on the easier side of things. On the other hand, By Forces Unseen is all cards and incredibly difficult. Tangled Web is more magic essays if I remember correctly, Totally Out of Control has mixed magic effects...

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
you are right. I'll have been performing live for one year on sept 1st (my b-day) im not really worried about something being too difficult, i practice all the time and work very very hard; if all else fails I'll make an effect easier. i love card magic although i wouldn't mind learning some coin magic because i can only do some basic stuff like coin in glass (i think e sells it as infusion for some ridiculous price lol). but what I'm really after is to get better with cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results