A Different Feeling

Yesterday at schools was a half day and in my last class some kid saw my cards and asked me to show him stuff. I did invisible deck, Digital Dissolve, Witness, and Distortion. All went great except for Distortion because they turned over the card under their finger right as the pips started to move, then they snatched the gimmick out of my hand which is the worst feeling of getting caught:(. So I refused to show them anymore and moved on to some girl near by.

Now I have performed for for stangers before but I felt totally different doing it for my friends and classmates. I can not explain why that happened but it really was a learning experience.

Yesterday at schools was a half day and in my last class some kid saw my cards and asked me to show him stuff. I did invisible deck, Digital Dissolve, Witness, and Distortion. All went great except for Distortion because they turned over the card under their finger right as the pips started to move, then they snatched the gimmick out of my hand which is the worst feeling of getting caught:(. So I refused to show them anymore and moved on to some girl near by.

Now I have performed for for stangers before but I felt totally different doing it for my friends and classmates. I can not explain why that happened but it really was a learning experience.
Did you hug them?

Mitchell

Nov 19, 2007
things like that never happend to me but i know it will someday. but dont worry about it, its not as bad as u think. Think like it never happend and everybody will follow you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results