A Learning Experience - Thoughts

After this month's Cerca Trova, I had a few thoughts that I thought I'd share with you all. It really got me thinking.

I'm going to put this in a really weird analogy. Imagine an addict, if he/she wants to get sober without help, he/she needs to hit bottom. The addict needs to truly get lower than low to get better. This is a good way to think about what I saw in the "A Learning Experience" Cerca Trova.

Almost everyone of us who has performed has had a horrendous performance, no we didn't pass this performance off with excuses, we looked back at it and saw that we needed to change. Something had to change to get better.

I'm going to stop now because my English is coming out really terribly today.

Discuss...

Mitchell

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
This idea is very similar to the "we learn from our mistakes" idea. By messing up on anything, it gives you the opportunity to look back and see what you have done wrong. After finding your flaws, you can correct them and make your performances all the more exciting.

You know, I could go into all of this psychological stuff that we talked about at school, but I need to leave soon and my fingers just aren't working properly. Took me about 10 minutes to type this because I kept having to delete stuff.

Bye bye,

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results