A little something that I created...

May 12, 2012
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum. Love this website. :D
Anyway, I came up with this a while ago and have been changing it and trying things to make it better. I think this is as good as it's going to get for now, unless I think of an amazing new idea to improve it. Hopefully if it's original I'm going to submit it to The Wire:
[video=youtube;sOF6LQi3BTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOF6LQi3BTY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I'm not too sure if this is terribly original and was wondering if you could tell me before I submit it. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh, and I do have a better camera but didn't have it set up at the time. I probably should have filmed this with that. >.>

May 9, 2012
New York
that kinda just looked like the ego change but you're covering with the fan instead of your hand, in which case, this is already a trick. the best advice for creating tricks (which i read on theory 11) is to forget every move you already know in order to be totally original.

P.S. i was pretty impressed that you did a clean one handed double lift.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Sorry my friend. It is not original. I've seen tons of people perform it and Jeff McBride has a change like that as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results