A Logical Lesson

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Woah woah woah... what the **** just happened? :eek:

That was amazing dude. Is that in Full Metal Jacket, right? I may have to pick this up.

- Sean

I talk to Jeff on AIM every once in a while and he showed me this video, he said the trick is from Full Metal Jacket. Something I'll need to be getting very soon :D

I actually see one of the secrets but thats because I've used the specific move myself.

-Cyrus

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Performance was okay. But the display on the last 3 and 7 on the display needs to be more natural.
I can't stress this enough, DO NOT USE EDITING TEXT ON THESE KINDS OF EFFECT. I would STRONGLY suggest you use PATTER by actually speaking. And this was too slow-paced. You wouldn't have this problem if you just talked yourself.

And please do not give excuses about having no microphone. If you can afford a camera, cards, and internet, you can afford a $20 microphone.

Performance was okay. But the display on the last 3 and 7 on the display needs to be more natural.
I can't stress this enough, DO NOT USE EDITING TEXT ON THESE KINDS OF EFFECT. I would STRONGLY suggest you use PATTER by actually speaking. And this was too slow-paced. You wouldn't have this problem if you just talked yourself.

And please do not give excuses about having no microphone. If you can afford a camera, cards, and internet, you can afford a $20 microphone.

Lol, I do have a microphone. It's just it's really akward talking to a computer. Plus, my stupid younger brother was playing Halo 3 on XBox Live and screaming at people so it would have been quite audible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results