A lot of magic in store up ahead

Jun 1, 2009
Hello forum friends.
Last year, if anyone remembers, I attended a Thespian Conference in Memphis, TN, and did LOADS of magic there, about an hours worth of walk around stuff. Well, the conference is tomorrow and starts about midday Friday and all of Saturday, so I have plenty of potential here. Since I'll be out of town, I won't be able to post my SNC goal, so I'll just say it here:
I have a shirt from Threadless http://www.threadless.com/product/2451/Plaid_apus/tab,guys/style,shirt so I'll say "I have a riddle for you, what is known as "God's mistake" and had great fashion sense? The answer is on my shirt." I have them look at the gimmick for a bit then say "Hold on, I'll help you out." and perform Dresscode to reveal the plaid-apus (I hope everyone gets that joke). Threadless has a plethora of awesome T-shirts that I'm sure you guys could find inspirational for Dresscode if you have it, or just fun shirts if you don't!

Anyway, the tricks I have lined up are:
Workers from last year
Carbon Paper
Invisible Deck
Sandwich routine

New Additions
Dresscode? (A lot of people walking around, big chance of a flash, so most likely not)
Rubberband routine; it goes CMH on my hands, then on theirs, two rubberbands melting into one, band through thumb, band up nose.
Stairway
Transit? (again, with the angles)
Card to Mouth
Disappearing Deck (to get into a rubberband routine)

It's a little to late to ask for advice on new tricks, (although I always appreciate any advice given) but I'm mainly looking for just some good wishes and maybe a few thoughts on the tricks I have in store.
I'll be sure to tell you all of my experience upon my return, have a nice weekend everyone!

Jacob

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results