A new beginning

Jul 8, 2008
Hi Guys. I mentioned Vinny Marini's website in my "Beginning coin magic" post but I have a feeling that not many people will really consider it.

I just want you guys to check out the website and take a look at some of the material being offered on the site. It;s not often that you see somebody with the audacity to start publishing SIMPLE items. We often get all caught up in this hypervisual magic that happens RIGHT THERE, that we loose sight about what magic is really about. You certainly won't be fooled by everything on here but what you see REALLY is what you get and laymen LOVE it. I do at least one of these effects at least once a day and people eat it up. Again, don't be turned off by how simple these are and how unappealig they are from a magician's standpoint.

Marion Boykin has possibly THE BEST coin material on the market today IMHO because of how well he handles coins. If you watch his crimp change then you will see what I mean. Plus, if you are beginning coin magic, pick one or two of thse up. They are simple enough to learn in under a day and you can be performing tomorrow, but they will give you an idea of where you want to go with your magic and how receptive people are to seeing these coin effects.

www.vinnymarini.com

-Mark Tirone

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results