A New Peek Wallet Topic

Hey Guys,

For the past 2 weeks, I have been searching for the "perfect" peek wallet to purchase. I searched the forums, and came up with a nice little list of topics- many of which turned up helpful advice. I've read them all, but feel as though I need a small amount of further help.

This is what I am looking for:
I need a peek wallet. Cost is not an issue for now. Specifically, I want a high quality leather wallet with an awesome peek.

Size is the most important thing to me as of now. I'm looking for a bifold small enough to fit in my back pocket comfortably without much excess. I need this wallet to also function as my everyday wallet. That means, enough room for my ID, License, and Money. A card to wallet is not necessary, although I see it as an added bonus that I wouldn't mind.

My current options:
1. Outlaw Hideout
2. Triple Threat Wallet
3. Stealth Assassins Wallet
4. Jardonnet Wallet
5. *Open for Suggestion*

I am currently leaning most towards the Outlaw Hideout Wallet as my first choice, but am wondering if it is too wide of a bifold (appears to be what I am looking for in the pictures, but I can tell the actual size). The Triple Threat was mentioned many times in the topics that I searched, and seemed to be liked for the most part. The Stealth Assassins is quite expensive, but I am looking for an investment here that will last me the next few years. Jardonnet looks cool, is a fire wallet and CTW combo, which you can't complain about.

I would be extremely thankful if you all could share some of your personal thoughts/opinions on the above choices, or suggest your a new one. I am completely open at this point, and not rushed to lock anything down.

Thanks a million guys!

All the best,
-Chase

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all I have is the Jardonnet Wallet which is a peek, flaming and card to wallet which is cool. I use it as my everyday wallet and it is a great size (it isn't one of those long ones) to fit in your pocket. If you specifically just want a peek wallet I would say go with the Outlaw, I don't have it but I have heard great things about it. The Jardonnet is alright for a peek wallet but since it isn't designed just for that it isn't the best.

Jan 13, 2008
This is something I'd like to hear some feedback about, as well, seeing as I'm also in the market for a peek wallet. My top two considerations are the Outlaw Hideout and the Stealth Assassin Wallet. I've read the reviews in this forum, among a few others, and am still divided between the two. I'm interested to hear what people have to say about them. :)

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I personally use the outlaw for many reasons.

I have used the SAW and the Outlaw and I far and away love the Outlaw.

Te peek is instantaneous and that 3M sheet means you can do it in front of the spectators without them seeing a thing. Although a word of the wise in low light environments remove it as it can be hard to see in a nightclub.

cm763: I have narrowed it down to those two mainly also. I have only read rave reviews of both wallets, making my life only more difficult. :p

D ICE R: Thanks for the input and tip! That is awesome to know about the 3m Tech, but your solution seems to have solved that problem. Do you have the original Outlaw wallet?

Thanks again guys.

All the best,
-Chase

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I use the Outlaw Hideout and it is Great the 3M is just placed in there so it is only a matter of seconds to remove it and place it back in when you need it. Like I said test it in the performance area and see if you can gett a good peek. Also play with it in fron or a mirror and with a friend first as to get a real feel for them and the angles you should hold the wallet so you can see the peek but they cannot. (I found at about a 45 degree angle is fairly good any flatter an they may see it, and any higher they my suspect something. [Basically if you can see it thwey cannot in very very simple terms]).

Also the Hide is half the price of the Stealth and I perfer it as the hidden index is acctually hidden as opposed to being hidden in the bill fold part. Although the SAW is also a himber wallet if that helps your decision but you can sort of in a strange way turn the HOW into a himber one.

Wow, awesome information! The HOW is currently my number one choice, as it has an actual bill pocket, rather than with the SAW where bills must be folded.

Also, I think the HOW does have a switcher feature similar to a himber. Maybe that is what you were talking about.

My biggest question is on the demensions of the HOW. It is the only thing at this point keeping me from picking it up. Do you know how large it is? In the pictures it looked small, but still quite large across (unless the man's hands in the photos are itty bitty. :p) My only worry is that it may be too wide or tall to fit comfortably in my back pocket.

You have helped me more than I could have ever hoped for! Thanks a ton!

All the best,
-Chase

Jan 13, 2008
Yeah, it seems like the Outlaw Hideout is definitely my number one right now...that was some great information, D ICE R. :)

I was going to be getting Little Man as a Christmas present (to add to a sort of hypnosis-mentalism routine of mine as a closer), but I think I'll instead get the Hideout (with a few other things).

Thanks a ton, D ICE R for the info, and Chaseman for bringing up the topic on here. There were definitely a lot of glowing reviews for both wallets, and this was by far the most informative. :)

Agree completely. Looks like were in the same boat.

The only thing I want to find out about this is its actual size. I have no clue how tall or wide it is open or closed. I already think from reading that this really can be used completely as your everyday wallet without any sacrifice.

All the best,
-Chase

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
The HOW is quite large the dimensions folded and empty are about

100 x 125 x 10 or about 4' by 5' by 3/8's in the old system.

The only flaw with the hideout is that it does really teach you anything other than how to get the peek. If you send a little time with it though you can have some amazing fun.

Not to mention it is half the price of the SAW

Jan 13, 2008
The HOW is quite large the dimensions folded and empty are about

100 x 125 x 10 or about 4' by 5' by 3/8's in the old system.

The only flaw with the hideout is that it does really teach you anything other than how to get the peek. If you send a little time with it though you can have some amazing fun.

Not to mention it is half the price of the SAW
That is indeed pretty large. However, it's not all that much bigger than my current wallet (85 x 105 x whatever, filled with stuff). An extra 15mm one way, and an extra 20mm the other--not a huge issue at all.

Thanks a TON for all the info, D ICE R! Little Man, you are being passed on (I'm sure my brother will still get it for himself, lol)...Outlaw Hideout Wallet, plus a few other things, you will be on your way here soon enough. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results