A question for W:H and/or J.Bayme

I have posted this on an other thread on T11 concerning the ultragaff as well.

I mean, I am not getting this.......experienced magicians, brainstorming for gaff concepts, planning to mass distribute it;

a "major" magic company decides to sell it, adding credits to their brand, using a gaff for an open video demo. All promo plans set out.

and NO ONE EVER MENTIONING THE WORD "DARYL".

http://www.foolerdoolers.com/store/productdetail.asp?productid=200250

like is this on purpose or something? Like I've seen the card out in the market before if memory didn't fail me....

i posted a response to your accusations in another thread. Me and Daryle just spoke about this Gaff at Magic Live. please research your accusations before you post

DG

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
Hey Danny, so are you going to release items on here as well? Or sticking with E? Or what? I love your material and have nearly all of it save for a few, which i'll probably be getting soon. Just curious.

Hey Danny, so are you going to release items on here as well? Or sticking with E? Or what? I love your material and have nearly all of it save for a few, which i'll probably be getting soon. Just curious.

The UltraGaff is an Ellusionist project that wayne and i did almost a year ago now... who they distribute to is their decision.There have been complications with their production... i have seen the 3 dvd's and as far as i was concerned they were done... but i guess not. The thing that some don't understand is that neither wayne or i actually work for ellusionist... we are basically "contract labor" lol ... so we have NO say in the time of release. i personally have 2 more projects that have been shot and the footage has been sitting on their shelves for over a YEAR.

DG

Sep 1, 2007
The UltraGaff is an Ellusionist project that wayne and i did almost a year ago now... who they distribute to is their decision.There have been complications with their production... i have seen the 3 dvd's and as far as i was concerned they were done... but i guess not. The thing that some don't understand is that neither wayne or i actually work for ellusionist... we are basically "contract labor" lol ... so we have NO say in the time of release. i personally have 2 more projects that have been shot and the footage has been sitting on their shelves for over a YEAR.

DG

That clears up a lot of stuff,

and projects like the DGP or projects like other videos?

By the way great to see you on the T11 forums!

~Beans

DG

Hopefully they decide to release those videos soon, your videos/projects whatever you want to call it, are amazing. I've seen basically all of them (DG Projects, Loops and more.) If you find out any information about the UG Deck or anything else make sure to stop by and fill us in ;), keep up the great work hopefully we'll see something on here from you soon.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'm not sure if I will be purchasing the Ultra Gaff though. I already bought the Ghost Gaff deck about a year or two ago.(before they even had the other gaff decks out) I really don't like working with gaff decks because you have to worry about which cards to take with you when your going somewhere and making sure they don't get too dirty. Plus how many times can you do the same trick with the same exact card?

I'm not sure if I will be purchasing the Ultra Gaff though. I already bought the Ghost Gaff deck about a year or two ago.(before they even had the other gaff decks out) I really don't like working with gaff decks because you have to worry about which cards to take with you when your going somewhere and making sure they don't get too dirty. Plus how many times can you do the same trick with the same exact card?

Honestly ... A lot ... I have used the same certain cards from my Gaff decks since they came out , and actually used them again today ... I bought a bunch of those Hard Plastic sleeves that people use for sports cards, and I keep my Gaff cards in those. I have them then rubber banded to each other in packs of , say 10-20 depending on which routine I use them in ... this has kept them in excellent shape...

On a side note can't wait for DG's next project....

DG
Wow! 2 other Daniel Garcia projects have already been filmed!?! That's awesome!! I personally can't wait for more of your stuff to hit the market. You are truly one of the most creative minds in magic, as far as I'm concerned.

Hurry up, E! I want more Danny G! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results