A Question

Apr 28, 2008
I dunno if this is serious or a deliberate spoof, but I can't believe you just said "you don't see an actor mix arts, he doesn't sit down in a musical and start painting", because you just blatantly contradicted yourself
Good point, I didn't notice that. I really hope he isn't serious as these are by far the most idiotic posts i've ever read.

Nov 17, 2007
what facts do i need to show that i find flourishing boring and a complete waste of time if im honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
what facts do i need to show that i find flourishing boring and a complete waste of time if im honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fine you think that, but don't start saying, "YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND YOU SHOULDN'T DO FLOURISHING!!!!" because you disagree, because 90% of people go nuts when they see a sybil.

Jan 27, 2008
I agree, people should get out there and perform more instead of making video's. Video's don't make you a better magician; performing does.

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com

The fact that you find flourishing boring and a waste of time is your opinion. Just because you have your opinions, doesn't mean everyone else has to share the same opinions with you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results