A Quick Sandwich Effect

Oct 6, 2007
of course, as a magician it is obvious how it's done. But that is fine since magians probably aren't your target audience.

Anyway, try making the shake of the two cards faster and more sudden, on camera you can see taht your right hand pushes the protruding card in, but in real life it could be different.

Nothing special there- just anoher sandwich effect.

Personally, I likes 'Paraormal' more.

of course, as a magician it is obvious how it's done. But that is fine since magians probably aren't your target audience.

Anyway, try making the shake of the two cards faster and more sudden, on camera you can see taht your right hand pushes the protruding card in, but in real life it could be different.

Nothing special there- just anoher sandwich effect.

Personally, I likes 'Paraormal' more.

Thanks!

I got the "pushing of the protruding card" move from Huron Low's "Sandwich" video. Sure it may look...weird, but yeah, I don't think laymen would catch it. (Unless they are those extreme hecklers that watch your hands so much, they don't see the effect and demand you to perform it again.)

Nov 6, 2007
It's a nice quick effect sure, but I don't see what's original about it? It just looks like a simple sandwich effect to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results