Accomplishment Thread

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
It often feels good to tell people about our accomplishments. This thread is for that purpose, so you can share your accomplishments with others.

I'll begin:
I finally performed a pretty good Marlo Tilt that actually tricked several people. I've been working on this move for weeks.

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
Well the thing I am most proud of is that I earned over 115 pounds performing my magic around my college and in the hamlet that I live over a couple of days. It was for the children in need day earlier this year.

Matt

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
Well the thing I am most proud of is that I earned over 115 pounds performing my magic around my college and in the hamlet that I live over a couple of days. It was for the children in need day earlier this year.

Matt

That's amazing. I earned $12 this week from performance only, I hope to get a bit more with some more performances. I need to improve my DL...

EDIT:
100 passes a day keeps the hecklers away... I like that!

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
Forgot to post this yesterday, I had two people think of random cards and I got both correct. Maybe it was just luck though.

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
I came up with an original Impromptu Haunted Deck trick. I admit, it's not very good, but at least I figured out how to do it. Viewable on my YouTube channel:

http://youtube.com/4aceMagic

Also, please subscribe to my Channel!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results